I saw the heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skywalker

Reaction score
It's like getting another BFP! I was squealing in the ultrasound every time she'd move the wand and I'd see this little jelly baby with a flickering heartbeat! By the measurements today I'm 7mm, 6 weeks and 4 days, due 11 May 2014! I'm so in love with my little gummy bear alien! She's beautiful! I left the doctors and said to my belly, "Hello baby!" It has become really real for me. I had plenty of symptoms to make it real up to now including REALLY unpleasant nausea but this is just so beautiful to see :thumbup: Such a relief! As some of you know, I had a bit of spotting a few nights ago that freaked me out, but baby is healthy and strong and growing so fast! I cannot believe a little fetus and heart formed in just these past 10 days from my last scan! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Ah! She's beautiful! I can't wait for all of you to see your little bubs on the screen, heart beat flickering away! :hugs: :happydance: :cloud9::dance: :D

Oh awesome!!! Congrats!!! Very happy for you! X

Congratulations!!!!!

I had my scan on Monday I was 7 weeks 1 day ... Isn't it do amazing to see that tiny flickering!

Ps - love that you calling her a she already! I've been using he a lot lol

I've been waiting for your update all day lol!
That's so awesome Hun! So happy for you, I'm a week exactly behind you, so exciting.

Ah that must have felt fantastic!! Congrats!

I wish we did routine early scans here, I have to wait until 12 weeks :(

Thanks guys! :hugs:

@ moonix13, OH and I definitely think she's a girl. I would go so far as to say I know she's a girl! :D I always call her her hehe. So cute you're calling yours he! <3

@ Misscalais, you are so sweet! I wanted to post ASAP because I didn't want to worry anyone including you with the spotting I had a few nights ago and wanted to get on here ASAP to tell the good news! :happydance: Yay we're so close together! This is going to be fun!

@ redlemonade, yes totally! I'm sorry that you don't get to have a scan before 12 weeks! It might be better that way because at my first scan, I was only 5 weeks (because of last menstrual period I thought I was later) and all she could see at that point was a yolk sac and I was worried for the next 10 days until my scan today! I think it takes a lot of the worrying out of it if you don't get a sneak peak until later on :) At the same time, it is nice to be able to see so early too. I can't wait to see your post about your 12 week scan! :happydance:

<3 you guys! :D

It's nice to have a familiar person to share it all with on here and seems we both lost a bub at the same time too. :)
I knew my 1st baby was going to be a boy. I called him, him the whole pregnancy ( we didn't find out with him hubby made me wait ) :brat: lol but I just knew he was a boy, sure enough he's a boy lol! Didn't have that feeling with my 2nd bub though and not with this one yet either ( I'm secretly hoping for a girl this time as its our last )

Isn't that such an amazing thing, to see that tiny little blob on the screen with their heartbeat just flickering away? :) Good luck; I hope everything settles down for you so you can RELAX!

@ redlemonade, yes totally! I'm sorry that you don't get to have a scan before 12 weeks! It might be better that way because at my first scan, I was only 5 weeks (because of last menstrual period I thought I was later) and all she could see at that point was a yolk sac and I was worried for the next 10 days until my scan today! I think it takes a lot of the worrying out of it if you don't get a sneak peak until later on :) At the same time, it is nice to be able to see so early too. I can't wait to see your post about your 12 week scan! :happydance:

<3 you guys! :D

Yeah I've considered paying for a private scan but I'm torn as it's fairly expensive. I can't wait to see my post about my 12 week scan either :haha: Got my scan date in the post today - 6th November, woo hoo! Hopefully I can wait that long lol!

It's nice to have a familiar person to share it all with on here and seems we both lost a bub at the same time too. :)
I knew my 1st baby was going to be a boy. I called him, him the whole pregnancy ( we didn't find out with him hubby made me wait ) :brat: lol but I just knew he was a boy, sure enough he's a boy lol! Didn't have that feeling with my 2nd bub though and not with this one yet either ( I'm secretly hoping for a girl this time as its our last )

Yeah totally! Aw that's so cute! :) The intuition can just be so strong, can't it? I hope you get your wish for a girl this time!

And thanks everyone else! So excited!!! :D I'm such a blabbermouth, already showed the picture to almost all of my friends who I've told about it already and two new ones. I can't attach the photo here because when I scanned it into my computer it got saved as a PDF and there's not really a way to change it to an image file but if I find a way, I'll post it!

Can you just take a pic with your phone and email it to yourself?

Can you just take a pic with your phone and email it to yourself?

Yeah but it's already blurry so it will be hard to make out! Lol, I'll do it though so you guys can see the little blob that is my baby! :D

Here they are, it looks like my baby is standing straight up on end, but I'm not sure if she had the wand pointed at a funny angle or what! :haha:

Attachments

• IMG225.jpg
    IMG225.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG226.jpg
    IMG226.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 15
Lovely Pics!! xo So exciting to see proof that there *is* actually a baby in there lol!
Can't wait for my scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->