I survived them :-)

Karlielkc

Pregnant (expecting) 1st
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I live approx 10 mins from the trafford centre and with not sleeping so well. I thought lets go the debenhams sale! So off i was there at 7.22 hehe, parking space just outside the door!

All finished and home by 10am! I went debenhams, nearly fainted though cos was so hot but was very quiet! But the lady behind til took me to their cafe and got me a drink and a piece of toast for nothing - very nice x

Onward straight past next...it was queing around the mall already, so onto disney shop - brill sale! Got baby girl lots of clothes from there! Aswell as BHS, and onto JJB for me new trainers for £30 and jogging comfy bottoms for a £5. Big bras from Debenhams for alot cheaper than usual to!

My other half was not to well so left him in bed as i keep waking him up early and its not fair! So i promised him a mcds breakfast..so went to retail when left traffford centre..it was soooo quiet i thought shops were shut parked outside boots..nobody in there! I got my carolina herreara 212 sexy perfume set instead of £32 i got it for 18. no rushes no mad people in the way no queues!

And to top it off other half didnt want his mcds, got back hes wrapped up in bed, and refuses to move lol. Showed him some things..but think he is still half asleep lol.

Sorry had to share! x

Glad you had a great time. Also glad you were looked after in Debenhams... now take it easy!

Wow! Great bargains and I can't believe how quiet it was.

i wish id gone there now!! i live about 15 mins from the trafford centre lol

Honestly hun, it was quiet, but it was stupid time in the morning, i was that happ that debenhams staff cared that much, amongst the boxing day sale day to care i have emailed their customer service just to say so. I know they prob wont have a clue ive sent it but its nice to let someone know they were appreciated. x

I'm planning on doing manchester on Monday i think the town centre..see if i can get sister to drive as i get stressed trying to park lol! Or i can get the metro in..many things to be found yet..but LO 2b is already being spoilt and aslong as she is happy then im happy hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->