I Swear She Hates Me!!

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by pinkmac85, Apr 15, 2009.

1. pinkmac85

pinkmac85 Mom & pregnant with #2

all LeeAnne does all day long is scream and scream and scream! I try everything to calm/soothe her and NOTHING works, the minute my OH gets home from work she's all smiles in his arms and an angel! He goes to work she screams more and more then my inlaws come over for the weekend and everytime she screams and I try to soothe her it doesn't work, my inlaws pick her up and shes quiet and falls asleep...I honestly think my daughter hates me..I dont know what to do anymore..I hate this :hissy:

2. nataliecn

nataliecn Mommy to Grady and WTT!

She's doesn't hate you hun!
    Maybe she senses that you're frustrated by her screaming, or senses that you feel she hates you and it makes her uneasy too!

But she doesn't hate you! :hugs:

3. Dizzy321

Dizzy321 very proud mammy to 3!

aww no hun, no way on earth does she hate you! :hugs: dont take it personally, she is a baby and they are like that sometimes. your definatly the most important person in the world to her and she will soon let you know :hugs:

4. KatienSam

KatienSam Mummy to Ella & Faith <3

its probably just a different face, you look after her all day so when someone else turns up she is interested to look at them etc, plus if your feeling stressed and upset about her crying she will feel it from your body language! She certaily doesnt hate you :hugs:

5. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

:hug:

Your baby doesn't hate you.

Babies do sense when their mom is stressed over their crying, etc and this causes them to stress more.

Another thing, I do agree, you are with her all day long so when a new face comes into the house, it's new to her.

6. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

agree with the others :hugs: Hannah went through a period like that too......was an angel when Stan came home but a nightmare for me

7. nataliecn

Grady did this to me today! Calmed right down when Andrew came and picked him up! :(
    Little brat!

8. ryder

ryder Mum to Jasmine & Peyton

I agree, she likely knows you are frustrated... I know its hard :hugs:

9. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

:hugs: she doesn't hate you! She probably just picks up on your mood x

10. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Megan did this ALL day for me ...then when SC asked were the girls ok all day I was like yer CAitlin was Megan was nightmare (cried loads wouldn't let me put her down) - not a peep from her since! *slams head off table*

11. pinkmac85

pinkmac85 Mom & pregnant with #2

It's so super frustrating!! I try to act calm around her when she's like this. I rock her gently and cuddle her, sing/hum to her and she still just goes irate..I know they say babies can sense when you are frustrated or stressed but I really didn't think I was letting it show.
    She's been like this for the last 3 days, no idea whats wrong with her. Maybe she's just over tired as shes been up every 2 hours during the night the last few nights and thats not normal for her. She usually sleeps 4-5hrs at a time at night.
    I just hope this phase of hers ends soon!

12. nataliecn

I don't think you can hide your moods from her hun!
    She felt them all while she was inside you, and I'm sure she feels them now too!