I tested and

PrettyBonk

Alex,Abigail,&Grace's mom
Reaction score
I'm 100% preggie!!!!
:happydance::bfp::happydance:
but I'm a bit sad...I don't know why...I keep thinking about me oh ...my children...myself...
I mean I'm happy but I'm just worried...guess is normal.

I can't sleep...now that I know I'm preggie all symptoms are hitting me all at once...my boobs hurt more...my back is killing me...and I'm peeing like a race horse lol I know tmi
I want salties....and I'm like sooooooooooooooooo emotional.

lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Hope you get your soon!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS:happydance::happydance:
I guess you feelings are normal, i have to admit i have not been there myself but o lot of my close friends and family have. XX

Thank you all so much...I have been sitting here since I posted this crying of excitement...
I'm starving making myself an egg sandwich with lots of mayo and ketchup...ewwww I know lol

Congratulations hun!

Hope you have a healthy nine months. Ps I dont think you should be having anything with raw eggs in it, such as mayo... i think.

Congratulations hun!

Hope you have a healthy nine months. Ps I dont think you should be having anything with raw eggs in it, such as mayo... i think.

thanks!!!!

oh really???? oh my...oops because with my other 2 pregnancies I Od on mayo...ooops

https://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w339/michelle_mahilum/Congratz.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->