I tested early and no surprise bfn

Mrs_Leia

Reaction score
I'm roughly 7dpo, and 8 days before my next period but I decided to try a test and it came out negative of course. This is my 2nd month of ttc with DH. And the symptoms below are similar to when I got pregnant with DD.

So far this has been my cycle

1dpo nausea

2dpo bloating

3dpo bloating and (tmi warning ⚠️ ) big gushes of creamy white discharge with spouts of stretchy.

4dpo more discharge, bloating and fatigue

5dpo sooo tired 😴 and mild tenderness of pelvic area

6dpo twinges in pelvic area, fatigue, bloating and nausea

7dpo lower back ache similar to pms starting. Super sore nips.

most implantation happens 7-10 dpo. testing before 10dpo is always a long shot. good luck, though.

My sense of smell is wild. I walked into work (a bar) and it smelled like someone's breath the morning after they drank a lot of alcohol. It made me so nauseous. And I've been working in a bar for over 2 years, this has never happened.

Thanks hon. 13dpo and still bfn. We shall see what tomorrow brings

I'm roughly 7dpo, and 8 days before my next period but I decided to try a test and it came out negative of course. This is my 2nd month of ttc with DH. And the symptoms below are similar to when I got pregnant with DD.

1dpo nausea

2dpo bloating

3dpo bloating and (tmi warning ⚠️ ) big gushes of creamy white discharge with spouts of stretchy.

Have you tested again since?! I'm having the same symptoms but only 6dpo so it's probably in my head! Hoping to test at 10dpo and probably everyday from then till AF is due!

1dpo nausea

2dpo bloating

Have you tested again since?! I'm having the same symptoms but only 6dpo so it's probably in my head! Hoping to test at 10dpo and probably everyday from then till AF is due!

I tested this morning and it was a negative 👎🏻

Sore nips went away for me but was replaced by horrible nausea

1dpo nausea

2dpo bloating

I tested this morning and it was a negative 👎🏻

Sore nips went away for me but was replaced by horrible nausea

It's still early but nausea sounds like a good sign in the nicest possible way! Fx for you

I'm not too sure. I'm super bloated now like af is on the way. CP is low and firm. Haven't tracked my temps. I took a test this morning and i believe my eyes were playing tricks on me. For a second I thought I saw a second line but I held it to the light and it was nothing ��

I'm not too sure. I'm super bloated now like af is on the way. CP is low and firm. Haven't tracked my temps. I took a test this morning and i believe my eyes were playing tricks on me. For a second I thought I saw a second line but I held it to the light and it was nothing ��

So I tested today, about 5pm, silly but just had the urge! I'm about 9dpo now. Had a faint 2nd line on a FRER... Showed DH and he could see it too when held at certain angles and lights! Going to test again in the morning and see if it's any darker or gone away.

Are you still testing or waiting to after AF is due?

So I tested today, about 5pm, silly but just had the urge! I'm about 9dpo now. Had a faint 2nd line on a FRER... Showed DH and he could see it too when held at certain angles and lights! Going to test again in the morning and see if it's any darker or gone away.

How did testing go for you?
I'm 13dpo and tested this afternoon on 2 tests because the first had a faint line like your and sure enough, the super faint line showed on the second. I'm testing again in 2 days

I'm 13dpo and tested this afternoon on 2 tests because the first had a faint line like your and sure enough, the super faint line showed on the second. I'm testing again in 2 days

I got a very faint line on FRER 9dpo and again 10dpo, this morning I'm 11dpo and again got a very faint line on an ebay cheapie. I've just ordered a CB digital which should be here on Weds when I'll be 15dpo so I'll wait till then to test.

Hopefully we both have some happy news in a few days time! I'm trying not to get excited by the lines just yet!

I have PCOS and haven't ovulated for over a year until this month so I'm more than nervous that this might be it again for another year if I don't get caught this month

I got a very faint line on FRER 9dpo and again 10dpo, this morning I'm 11dpo and again got a very faint line on an ebay cheapie. I've just ordered a CB digital which should be here on Weds when I'll be 15dpo so I'll wait till then to test.

Hopefully we both have some happy news in a few days time! I'm trying not to get excited by the lines just yet!

I have PCOS and haven't ovulated for over a year until this month so I'm more than nervous that this might be it again for another year if I don't get caught this month

I can understand your nervousness. I took my last blue dye test this morning and it was a darker second blue line than yesterday but still super faint and I don't really trust it

Pretty sure I didn't get my BFP w this baby until 12-14dpo.

Pretty sure I didn't get my BFP w this baby until 12-14dpo.

My first pregnancy ( ended in miscarriage) I go a blazing bfp at 7dpo. And then with my DD, I got a bfp at 11dpo. This cycle I'm currently at 14dpo..

I just used a pink test and the second line is so faint but I think I can see it.

Attachments

• IMG_1060.jpg
    IMG_1060.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78