i tested last night at 9DPO

caela88

Reaction score
sooo, i tested last night at 9 DPO, like the title says.

and sure enough, just like i thought, BFP! i mean it's very light, but i've compared it to my countless evaps and completely BFN tests, and its thick and dark purple.

i'll be testing again, probably in a few days, then that way the second line will be more visible in the picture.

my symptoms:

-very high cervix
-very creamy, silky, cm, as well as occasional EWCM.
-ONLY sore nipples, normally its only sore boobs a week to a week and a half before AF.
-i'm already getting very dark veins on my hips and my sides.
-i spotted at 6 DPO (i'm going with implantation bleeding) it was a tiny, tiny, amount, and it was only one time.
-cramps! (btw i never get cramps before AF, i get more with ovulation lol)
-not severe, but i did have constipation. (TMI) typically i have loose stools, or very very easy to pass stools.
-very irritable, tired, and ALWAYS hungry.

that's all i can think of right now, i'll be making a worthwhile thread when i can upload my very positive OPKs from this cycle and ALL the HPT's for comparison.

GL to all you ladies.

CONGRAAAAAAAAAAATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Oooooooooooohhhh how exciting!!!! Thats fantastic, :happydance:you must be so pleased! What kind of test did you use if you don't mind me asking? xxx

Congrats hun! I got mine last night too! :bfp:!!! :happydance:

Congratulations to you too Mrs Dot:happydance: ......please send some baby dust my way!!!!!xxxx

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

i'm crossing my fingers for myself and you girls lol

i used just a cheap-o dollarama pro-care pregnancy test, it's supposed to be about 10-12 imu? is that right? imu? lol i just remember that it was around there.

i was testing early so i didn't wanna splurge, i'll be testing again with FRER!

oh, and definite congrats mrs. dot!

sticky vibes for you!!

Congrats and many thanks for the symtoms too. I am in my TWW and my nipples are driving me insane! I feel that they are excruciatingly itchy! Not sure if this is a good sign though. Again very well done and good luck with the pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->