I think 5-6 days past ovulaton - Feeling stupidly hungry

T

Tulip2012

I did a test. Negative! But I think its too early anyway...not sure when they normally show up.

But one thing I do know is I've been feeling RIDICULOUSLY hungry, way out of the ordinary for me. Could this be a symptom??

I did a test. Negative! But I think its too early anyway...not sure when they normally show up.

But one thing I do know is I've been feeling RIDICULOUSLY hungry, way out of the ordinary for me. Could this be a symptom??

I dont know weather it means your preggers or not but I was also FAMISHED around that time. I am not 13DPO AF is due tomorrow and that has subsided thank god cause if i dont get a bfp I am going to have to explain something to DH lol

Im about 5 dpo too and today i cant stop eating. I dont normally want to eat so much either. dont think its a symptom for me especially this early but i guess anything is possible. I was eating eggs with hot sauce which i do often and also had a toast with peanut butter on it and my toast accidently went into the hotsauce so i ate it anyway and it actually tasted good! I like crazy combinations tho even when im not pregnant lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->