I think AF is on it's way

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Sorry for TMI, but today I've been feeling a little bit damp down there :blush:

Been to the toilet quite a few times today and nothing, just CM. Then when I got home, I was feeling it again so went to the toilet. When I wiped, there was the tiniest bit of brownish CM (or the start of AF) - it wasn't on the tissue at first so I probed a little further (sorry, again TMI) and there was the slight brownish colour. My temps are still high and I'm not expecting my period until around Sunday or Monday but because I only came off the pill in August, I'm thinking my cycle may be a little bit out.

I've been feeling a little strange today as well, like I haven't felt like eating, well except for breakfast. I was hungry then. Then I had a 6 inch tuna subway at lunch just because I thought I'd get hungry again in the afternoon so ate my subway and have felt bloated ever since which I'm not usually like. Wondering if maybe the tuna was a little off or if AF is on it's way? Then I felt a little bit strange when I was waiting for my train, almost a little bit dizzy but not sure. I have really felt like I've had pregnancy symptoms today but now I think I'm not and :witch: is coming and my symptoms are AF related.

I know it could be implantation bleeding but I don't know why, but for some reason, I really don't think I will get that when I'm pregnant. I know that there is no way of knowing but I just have that feeling. I've definitely been feeling different today.

If my AF was coming today, would my temps have gone down this morning?

I am no expert on charting but from what i have read on here your temp usually dips the morning AF comes. Sorry can't help more. The :witch: arrived with me this morning so have just finished the horror that is the 2ww

Your chart seems to still give me hope. I wouldn't write yourself off yet girl.

Thanks. I'm not going to write myself off just yet. I haven't had any spotting when I wipe or on my underwear. I'll see what's happening tomorrow.

I just made my husband do one of my IC and his is definitely a :bfn: and I did one when I got in. Didn't really need to pee that much but I got another faint pink line. It's dried now and I can still see a line although, again, this could be an evap I suppose? I'm hopeful though. Until :witch: arrives in full force, I'm keeping up hope. If AF hasn't arrived by tomorrow, I may do one of my CB digis. At least it it's a BFN, I can go and enjoy myself on Friday (which is pub day!!!). And it could even still be too early. I'll see if I'm brave enough to do it tomorrow if AF isn't here by then.

Strangely enough actually, out of interest, I got my OH to do an OPK yesterday and I did one as well and he got a darker line than me!!! God, I am truly obsessed!!!

my temp usually go down the day AF arrive or sometimes only the day after really...
unfortunatly for me the brown CM for me mean spotting so that is how i know AF is right around the corner for me:(...
but good luck to you darling you never know it may be different for you!!!

I just gotta say if you got a :bfp: within the correct timeframe, its not your first. Why do you not believe it??? A positve is a positive. Yeah I understand your concerns about m/c, but please just believe the test.

For heavens sake woman YOU ARE PREGNANT!! (I now sound like my DH, so I apologise...) If you really dont believe it get a digi so you can see it in words! Put us all out of our misery :hissy:

Phew.. :hug:

I'm just not convinced I am. Every line I get, I'm just not convinced is a BFP. I don't think I'll believe it until I get a darker line or "pregnant" on my digi. If I hadn't have had that tiny tiny bit of brownish CM, I would probably think that I am, but that has made me think I'm not.

Unless AF is here tomorrow, I'm definitely going to do another one of my ICs and depending on that result, then I may do my digi. I'm scared to do the digi though in case I'm not, but then I suppose it's better to know than keep wondering and another thing keeping me from doing it is that it may still be too early - I'll be 12dpo tomorrow. God knows how I'm going to sleep tonight!!!

On a brighter note, if I'm not pregnant this month, it's my birthday next month so I'll be able to enjoy that with a few glasses (or bottles!) of wine!!

Lol.. we are all the same, never believing what is in front of us. I know everyone has said that digis are not as sensitve as the others, but its going to be a min of 25miu so if you get a :bfp: on another one equally as sensitive the digi will work! Esp if you use your FMU.

Another way of looking at it, how many days has it been since you got your 1st feint :bfp: on a 10miu? Cos if hcg is supposed to double every 30hrs or so, you should be able to work out if its likely to be over the 25miu min by now.

As far as the brown cm. I had that with my 1st when I was 6.5wks, I was sent straight for a scan and got to see my dd's tiny heartbeat. Thats when it was really 'real' for me. I was constantly stressing about m/c but all was well.

:hug:

hi hun it all sounds really positive for you. your temps are nice and high and they tend to ddrop when the :witch: comes and you getting positive tests i really think you are pg hun.

i had implantation bleeding with my dd and i thought it was af except she went as quicky as she came. at the time we were visiting the inlaws and as soon as i got back home i tested and got a bfp.

theres still hope hun. x

p.s can you get photos on here of your tests so i can nosey (keep my mind of wanting to poas lol).

I did post some on another thread I did. The first pic is on the first page and you have to click the top link and the second pic is on the second page.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/65334-do-you-think-update-another-pic-page-2-a.html

thanks hun do you know i read those yesterday as well my brain ain't what it used to be shall go nosey again refresh my memory. x

the first pic looks like a bfp although the line seems to be thicker then the control line and the second one has a line too but can't make out the colour.

if af doesnt show i would give it a couple of days (maybe more) to re-test and hopefully that line will get darker.

will keep my fingers crossed for you hun! x

p.s where abouts did you get your tests from?

I know what you mean, it's hard to keep up with everyone on here. The only person I seem to be able to remember is Lyrah!! I got my tests from Ebay. They are so cheap.

I'll see what my temp is like tomorrow as well. If my temp is still high, then I'll be a little bit more positive. I might save my CB digi for the weekend if AF hasn't arrived. Although I do have 2 of them so maybe I'll use one sooner than that. I suppose it depends on the witch.

I still feel slightly damp (tmi) keep going loo to check to see if theres anything but nothing so maybe a good sign for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->