I think I am miscarrying please com in

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Hi. I literally just found out I am pregnant at 5 a.m. I am 8 dpo. 3w1d

on 6 dpo I had some brown spotting. By 7 dpo it changed to full on bright red mucus blood that would only come out when I would use the bathroom (number 1). Not much on my pad, mainly when I wiped and using the bathroom. I also passed a few clots. Everything settled down and turned brown I got my BFP

Well 3 hours after my positive I passed a huge, dark red to brown clot. It was a bit thick too.

Any positive stories out there that has to do with clots and bleeding early in pregnancy?

Unfortunately not a lot can be said. Bleeding with clots is never a good sign but I have heard some stories where women get their full periods their first month (my friend did for the first three and didn't realize she was pregnant.) I would call your doctor and my lay be get an hcg blood test

Unfortunately not a lot can be said. Bleeding with clots is never a good sign but I have heard some stories where women get their full periods their first month (my friend did for the first three and didn't realize she was pregnant.) I would call your doctor and my lay be get an hcg blood test

Thank you. It is weird. I am not bleeding at all. Just passed that huge clot. I guess it is a waiting game now. thank you for your response. Lying down as we speak hoping for the best.

I bled at around 6/7 weeks with my son, bright red with clots. Tmi but bled so much it was all over the bed, down my legs and all over the toilet when I sat on it. I was 100% sure that I'd mc, as was the doctor until they scanned me to make sure I'd passed it all naturally and the little baby was there with a strong heartbeat. He's now 2yo! I also have cramps too!! So it doesn't always mean the worse xx

I spotted a bit at 6-7 DPO; it was reddish brown and just one big gush and then over. I may have had some clots in the mix too, I can't remember. I think there is a good chance that your little bean was digging around getting settled and this is implantation bleeding. Also I will mention that I had a heavy bleed two days ago--bright red blood, a large (3-4 cm) clot, and baby was totally fine. Granted I am further along, but I think there can be clot-related things in the uterus that don't end up harming baby.

I think it's a good sign that you haven't seen anything since the clot, however I agree with others that you should have your hCG looked at and ensure that it's rising correctly. You could also look at your tests from day to day to see if they are getting darker--that's a sign that your hCG is going up.

Hope everything works out well for you x

Thank you ladies for the positive comments!

I am being positive and enjoying this time. Lying down paying attention to what my uterus is doing lol. I feel some pulling and stretching I love it! I will update. So happy things turned out great for you both!

I have had spotting a few times and approaching 9 weeks had some short lived bleeding with clots and went on to have a normal ultrasound so it isn't always a sign of miscarriage, although it can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->