I think I belong here now xx

debralouise

Mummy to Grace and Jack x
Reaction score
His ladies, I've never posted in this section before so it seems a little strange:flower:

I had Grace last August and for the past few months have been getting more and more broody. I noticed that lots of people who had babies the same time as me were announcing their BFPs and it's really got me down.

For DHs own reasons we are unable to move to a larger house and have no room at all for another baby and sadly it doesn't seem on the cards any time soon. The thought of having to wait for a year or 2 is making me feel really quite miserable when all I want to do is have another baby.

I know everyone has their own reasons for WTT but I feel this decision is totally out of my hands:cry:

Sorry for the depressing first thread on here! :hugs:
xx xx

debralouise, welcome, I'm really new to the forum and have been lurking about all over but just trying to get my head round one section at a time, plus I'd like to meet some friends along the way and hard enough trying to keep up with members in one section!! : )

It's so difficult when you want to try for a baby but other factors are holding you back, I've said for years that I wanted to wait until my house is done, and now we've been living there 5 years and it's still no where near complete, plus once it is it'll all need re-decorating again! money has always been my main issue though, I remember my dad once told me that the first 5 years of being on your own and paying bills are the hardest and after that things get better, well no sign of that happening here daddy! lol. It must be hard for you seeing all the firends you've made having your first having their second child and knowing you have to wait a while but when it happens it will be worth it x

Hi guys, this is my first ever post -
I've just turned 30 and have been wanting to become a Mum forever!!
I got married just over a year ago but my husband is only 23 :shock: so he doesn't feel ready obviously and I want to wait till he is and I'd hate to pressure him into anything, but I'm 30 now and would like to have 2 - 3 kids.
It's getting me really down - I can't stop thinking about it and am worried he just thinks I am a nag as I keep bringing it up!
So I feel for you both and everyone else here :flower:

Thanks for your replies. It's such a strange feeling but helps to know that others are also in the same boat and I'm not totally alone.

xx xx
:hugs:

awww hun, welcome to WTT, even if it is with reluctance that you are here. I hope that you are not having to wait as long as you think, but in the meantime, we look forward to getting to know you. Your little one looks gorgeous btw :)

awww hun, welcome to WTT, even if it is with reluctance that you are here. I hope that you are not having to wait as long as you think, but in the meantime, we look forward to getting to know you. Your little one looks gorgeous btw :)

Thanks honey that's very sweet of you.

Update on DH ideas - last night he woke me to say he had something to talk to me about :wacko:

Anyway he really opened up about how he is really worried about money and that he also wants another baby but is getting stressed out about letting me down and not earning enough for us to move.

I feel like we've had a breakthrough that we're actually wanting the same things and that it's not his own 'pig headedness' about wanting to further his career regardless of my feelings etc.

Sorry about the bizarre post just feeling a little better by writing (typing) things down. xx xx

:kiss:

:hugs: welcome to wtt! i had my daughter last july and i would love to be ttc, but we're waiting around 18months, and it is hard :hugs: glad you had a breakthrough with your DH xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->