I (think) I belong here now!

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:.
As the title says, I think I belong here now, I am slightly confused about what NTNP actually is :blush:. DH and I are trying for LO number 2, we're not doing any charting or temperature things- I am pretty clueless about TTC so i don't really understand what those things mean :blush:. Basically we're trying to get pregnant by having sex :haha:. That's NTNP right??
Anyway, my name is Ellie, DH is Fin and LO is Ted, he's 1 :).
Looking forward to getting to know some people in the same exciting position!

Hi Ellie!!! :hi: Yes NTNP means you aren't charting and all that good stuff. It just means you aren't preventing it and what happens happens! Even though we are NTNP, we all seem to secretly hope it becomes a BFP shortly after starting NTNP! HEHE! Good luck and baby dust!!! :dust:

Hi Im new to NTNP.

Im Kayleigh 25
I have a 3 year old daughter from a previous relationship
and now NTNP for baby number 2(Well Number 1 for OH)

Im not charting or anything as I really am clueless to all that and I cant even make out what all the abbreviations are about either so Im looking up what all the terms mean LOL.

Hope we both have healthy buns in the oven soon lol. 2 months in NTNP :D

As the title says, I think I belong here now, I am slightly confused about what NTNP actually is :blush:. DH and I are trying for LO number 2, we're not doing any charting or temperature things- I am pretty clueless about TTC so i don't really understand what those things mean :blush:. Basically we're trying to get pregnant by having sex :haha:. That's NTNP right??
any buns in the oven yet!!!?

any buns in the oven yet!!!?

:haha: yep, I was pregnant when I made this thread (only like a week pregnant though- it happened sooner than anticipated! :dance: Gooooooood luck to all you NTNP ladies! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->