I think I belong here now

Amigone

Reaction score
Hi. These are my tests. I think they are positive. The lady at the doctor (who wasn't the doctor) told me they were negative. The doctor said she doesn't read these often but that she could see a line.

They are faint lines. I hope this doesn't mean anything bad.

I'm pretty scared.

Attachments

• 2tests.jpg
    2tests.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 65
  • DocTest.jpg
    DocTest.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 57
Welcome! I definitely see faint lines there. Faint is totally normal early on! I had much fainter than that when I first tested and I'm 11 weeks today.

Congratulations!

I definitely see the lines, so you're pregnant. Congrats!

The tests should darken up nicely as time goes on. (But try not to get too obsessed with testing and comparing results since urine concentrations change the results and you'll drive yourself crazy.)

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Those are def positive! How many dpo are you? Could still be early and will take a couple of days for the lines to get darker :) fx for a sticky bean!

I am 18 days past my IUI today, so I guess 18dpo.

Whoever said they were negative is absolutely useless! Congrats!

Agree with pp on the uselessness of the lady that looked at them. She's just dumb. Congrats!

I peed on another one this morning. My bladder was so full and I had ot go SO bad that I peed directly on the window! Bad me! Anyway, it still came up positive, faster and darker than before. So, yay!

Is a bit of cramping normal? I have no bleeding, but I feel a bit of pressure down below. Maybe it's cramps from making poop or something, but I don't know.

Yes, totally normal. Basically blantely put: get used to it lol.

a line is a line! congrats and welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"