I think I can hear Beano!

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I know I said yesterday I could only hear myself but now I'm thinking that that's Beano.

It's quite low down and slightly to the right, which was where Beano was floating about in my scans. It's very quiet obviously which is why I think I'm getting confused over bpm and things like that.

I'm hoping it's Beano and not me! I tested going to the left and there's nothing there.

I hope you are right Snowball. I'm getting my doppler today and really hope i hear something.

I hope you are right Snowball. I'm getting my doppler today and really hope i hear something.

Awww how exciting! I really hope it is. I had pains in my left hand side last night and got really worried about it. It is so reassuring thinking that I've heard Beano after that. I can see the doppler is fast going to become my best friend :blush:

I hope you find the heartbeat hun:hugs:

So glad you have found it...I love mine and your right it is my new best friend :happydance:

Yea i got mine this afternoon but i'm not allowed to try it til my hubby gets home from work :cry:

I use mine every night. It's so comforting to hear the little peanut pounding away. I can even hear him moving around now!

The HB sounds very fast. Like a horse trotting almost. The HB should be around 130-^ When I was in my first tri I could only find his HB on the right side so maybe it is the HB. But it should sound fast

That's fantastic!

Your post also inspired me to see if I could find somewhere here in South Africa to buy a Doppler. I found a site!!! :happydance:

Just told DH about it and we're going to order one once I've had my first u/s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"