I think I could be pregnant again, but worried that my body has just changed since mc

hanfromman

Reaction score
Hi! Well I had a mmc 8 weeks ago and no period since (cycles were also irregular before pregnancy). We last had unprotected sex about 10 days ago - havent been since cos we found out I'm not immune to rubella grr!
I've been having cramps for days and also need the toilet alot. I've never had cramps before a period, at or ovulation before, so I guess that is promising, but I'm worried that maybe the miscarriage changed my body, and that these are cramps for some reason other than implantation or early pregnancy cramps. My boobs aren't sore like they were last time but maybe it's too early for that, or maybe I just won't get them this time! I also am having extremely vivid dreams which I hear can be a symptom of pregnancy. Basically I'm getting symptoms but they are different from my last pregnancy!
I also had a negative test yesterday - with having sex 10 days ago, may I still be too early? I am using 10miu ones from ebay and have heard they don't always work and are not always nearly as sensitive as they say they are! I have ordered some clear blue digital ones.
My question is - does anyone have experience of their bodies changing after miscarriage? Is there a chance I could be pregnant or am I just getting my hopes up and fooling myself? I am going abroad on monday for a week but when I get back I will test again with the clear blue ones - I so hope I am pregnant!:shrug:

unless you ovulated exactly 10 days ago, you probably won't get a BFP yet. If you ovulated a few days after sex (say 8 days ago) you definitely won't get proper results yet. Test again in a few days because you may not know when you ovulated.

When I had my first mc my AF went funny but it sorted itself out now but I am longer. Your symptoms sound very much like your BFP remember every preg is different my 3 prge (all landed up in MC) I have had different symptoms for each of them one of them I didnt even no I was preg untill the MC so you cant compare pregs they are ALL different. I would test agine in a few days with a FRER I have had lines on them befor the IC off the net good luck

Gosh I really hope you two are right! I'm hopeful sometimes and then not the next - a horrible rollercoaster! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->