I think I had a miscarriage

flowers123

Reaction score
I didn't know whether I was pregnant or not, but I had a lot of the symptoms. I was due my period this week sometime, so I was gonna be taking a test next week to find out for sure. Over the weekend though, all the symptoms stopped. Then today I started bleeding. I dont "feel" pregnant as I did before. I dont know what to do. Im only 17 so I didnt tell many people that I was pretty sure I was pregnant, only 3 friends, but I dont think they believed me. One told me that he was pretty sure I wasnt. Which hurt. And he keeps asking me how "things are going with it" and I dont know what to say!
Please help me. I dont know what to do. Did I do something wrong?

Please help. Im really scared. Im pretty sure the baby actually came out coz I found something in my underwear today. It looked like something. Im really scared

I'm sorry I can't tell you if you had a miscarriage or not, but I think you should go to the doctor soon. You may have, but no one can know just from what you're describing. Good Luck!:hugs:

It's hard to say for sure, especially if you don't know exactly when your period was due or your cycles aren't regular. If you have had a miscarriage then it would be a very early one and probably all come away ok. Still you should go to the doctor who will do a blood test to find out for sure and possibly give you a scan.

Many people can read into the symptoms of pregnancy and convince themselves they are when they're not but then other people really do just seem to know but there is no way to say for sure without a positive test to confirm it.

Heya Sweet,
Like the others, it's hard to say whether you had a miscarriage or not
Just wanted to say sorry you're feeling bad
:hugs:
Hope you feel better soon
If you wanna chat then feel free to PM me
xx

Aww im so sorry! I had a miscarriage a few months back, and it was kind of like that, but as the other girls say, you need to go see your doctor. I didnt know i was pregnant untill the doctor told me i had miscarried.
Thinking of you at this hard time xx

You didn't do anything wrong.

If you are very scared please see a doctor. Hopefully, everything will be ok.

:hugs:

I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong. Unfortunately the rate of miscarriage is very very high in the first few weeks of pregnancy. If you truly do think you were pregnant and lost the baby it's probably best to go see your doctor. :hugs:

Think you need to see your doctor if you are worried. Many of the signs ofa period coming are similar to pregnancy. I never got any real pregnancy symptoms until 6 weeks . Miscarriage is very common, and I'm sureIF you had been pregnant that you had done nothing wrong. Take care:hugs:

Thank you for all your support :)
How can the doctor confirm it? What do I say to her? What benifits do I get from seeing her? x

I had a miscarriage in August, I was further along ((8weeks)) but I felt fine, I had no bleeding or bad cramps, but I had a dating ultrasound and was told the baby didnt have a heartbeat. I was devestated.

You need to go and see your doctor, he'll probably confirm in by checking your HCG levels by urine or a blood test. I doubt very much you'll get an ultrasound...

Miscarriages are very very common in the very early stages of pregnancy, often women don't even know there pregnant and don't find out they have miscarried.

Benefits? Well I was an 8 weeker, so it'll probably be much different for you, but I had to get a D&C done, which gets rid of the dead foetus, like a scrapping of the womb, if I didnt get this done I'd be waiting for my body to "pass" the baby, which could of taken weeks, and I didnt want to be waiting for it to happen, I just wanted it over so I start pulling myself back together.

Good luck sweetie =]

Thank you for all your support :)
How can the doctor confirm it? What do I say to her? What benifits do I get from seeing her? x

Hi,

I had a similar experience 3 months ago... and I had thought maybe I had a very early miscarriage, but thought it was ridiculous as it was so early. Now that I am reading your post, I am wondering more about it. Especially since this month, the same thing has happened i.e. light period, way before my period is due. Would you mind telling me how you got on at the doctor? Hope all was OK with you... Annie

All the other girls have covered just about what I would say....:hugs: Wishing you all the best.

Best of luck. I hope you do see a GP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->