i think i just lost a bit of my plug :S

wifeandmummy

Reaction score
hi, i went to the toilet and down my leg was a big piece of 'snot' i would call it clear couldnt really tell if it was tinged or not but it was very thick. last night was having a few shooting pains and bad period cramps and there still happening now. and last night too my hubby kinda 'went there' (tmi) and when he moved his hand it looked like another large piece of snot on his hand that was so thick it didnt gloop just sat there :blush: is my mucus plug coming away ? i feel like im on my period and any second going to start bleeding but nothing happens :wacko:

Sounds like it. Waay for you! Exciting...... I am just wondering when it will be my turn 40 + 3 today

Definitelty sounds like your plug hun, how exciting!! :D

I thought it had to have blood in it or something... I'm annoyed if not cos that's what I've been looking for and any of what's been coming out recently could have been it! lol

Pole Kitten- what OP posted is the norm plug and then if blood tinged thats ya bloody show, usually after bloody show labour is iminent I believe, usually within 72hours- just going by what I have read :D

have lost more of that snot like stuff and having quite bad pains mostley in my back :( dont want to go into hospital though as ive been in every week since 27 weeks ( i am now 33) not sure if these pains are labour as with my dd they just felt like period cramps for a long time which is what they are now which occasional sharp pains and a heck of alot of back pain... not quite sure what to do :(

I won't hurt to go get checked out hun...:hugs: have to tried laying down or a warm bath to see if they go away?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->