I think I just lost some of my plug!! Please read x

Mummyxofx2

Reaction score
Ok so I have been really dry down there lately and just then I went to the toilet and wiped and felt heaps of string coming out so I grab it with the toilet paper and pulled a big blob out and it had little bits of blood flecks through it. Does that sound like my plug?

I'm not sure, when I wipe I'm so dry the tissue rubs and hurts when I wipe, but then all of a sudden I get a big blob of stringy discharge, so much I have to wipe about 6 times! But never had any blood what so ever, possibly it's starting to come away, maybe not all of it yet though. I know with my first I bled quite a lot. Hope this helps! Keep us informed. Xx

Thanks hun will do. I have had no discharge at all for about 3 weeks and now today I had this its mainly the blood flecks I. It that I was concerned about

Thanks hun will do. I have had no discharge at all for about 3 weeks and now today I had this its mainly the blood flecks I. It that I was concerned about

If you're worried you could always ring labour ward for advice. Since your 29 weeks they may want to check you. Although, if nothing else happens, you should be fine as your plug will simply grow back xx

Yeah I'm going to ring up if I get anymore. I woke with period pains and back ache this morning but it only last half hour so didn't think nothing of it then I had that mucus or discharge. Will keep you updated. Thanks x

Yeah I'm going to ring up if I get anymore. I woke with period pains and back ache this morning but it only last half hour so didn't think nothing of it then I had that mucus or discharge. Will keep you updated. Thanks x

Oh! Hopefully just normal pains then Hun. Hope alls okay! X

When you lose your plug really early, it an actually regenerate itself. Hope you're doing ok!

Yeah I have lost some once before but it had no blood in it. It was mainly just the blood I was worried about as I knew from last time I lost some plug it regenerates.

When you lose your plug really early, it an actually regenerate itself. Hope you're doing ok!

:haha: that's the word I couldn't think of! Regenerate. Hence why I used the term "grows back" lol!!

No I don't want to if its nothing lol. But I think I may ring soon I'm having some period pains again

I would call your doctor. One cause of blood tinged mucus is blood vessels in the cervix breaking due to dilation and effacement.

I havnt had any since. I'm still getting weird niggly pains and feeling like I need to pee but nothing comes out.

That's how my contractions are.. a strong urge to pee. I've have pre-term labor stopped three times. None of the times were particularly painful, but I was dilating. It really sounds like you may be dilating. It would take less than an hour to monitor contractions and get checked out. You won't be wasting anyone's time if it's nothing, but if it is something it's important to go in before things progress to the point of no return. 29 weeks is still quite early.

I'm going to ring at 3 thats when my midwife starts I have done the rest, eat, shower and am still resting ATM baby is moving around and feels like she is playing with my cervix. The BH have eased up I only get them if I stand or anything physical. I will let
You know what they say x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->