• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think I may be pregnant? 16. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Court197

Reaction score
Im new at this and this is my first post. Okay I have been on birth control for four months and the first three months never used condom. I had no side effects I had a regular period everything was normal, Except for my last period I was a couple of days late and it seemed lighter than usual. After that weird period I started spotting two weeks after and I just thought it was ovulation spotting but it has lasted for 1 week. Yesterday was the day I was supposed to start my period but instead of a normal flow it just seems like heavier spotting. I've had light cramps but it doesn't feel like my normal period cramps. I have also had headaches everyday for the past week and some nausea. I feel more tired too.

Try taking a test. :flower: It sounds like it could be pregnancy, but at the same time, sometimes birth control can do that to women. This thread may be closed though as it isn't allowed.

Best of luck, hope you get the answer you want!

I'd say go to the doctor because if you are pregnant, heavy bleeding or spotting is a sign to get checked out!

Good luck!

Heey girl, message me if you'd like!
It does sound like you may be pregnant. Take a test as soon as you can and if you get a negative, wait a week, if you get a negative again, and still no period, I would see your doctor for a blood test! Good luck ! <3

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"