I think I may have been jinxed by all the Chrismas Day comments!

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
I've been having contractions (although I'm feeling them in my back which the midwife said is possible) since 4am. They are down to every 7-8 mins and they bloody hurt!

I've been in the bath twice and that helps but it doesn't make them go away so bang went my BH theory.

I guess Flump is thinking if it's good enough for the son of God it's a good enough for him.

Oh how exciting!!!!!

I hope you are not in too much pain tho!

My friend had all her contractions in her back too -she didnt realise she was in labour!

I hope all goes well - keep us update- I guess you will be calling him baby Jesus?!?!:flower:

Merrry Christmas x

My best friend had her contractions in the back too! How exciting! I hope everything goes well... Keep us updated! :)

Good luck hun. I wish my one would hurry up too, I'm getting very impatient!

How exciting! Of course if he is born today he'll spend the rest of his life blaming you for having his birthday and Christmas on the same day!!

Keep us posted x

^^^ and you'll spend the rest of his life telling him that you *tried* to keep your legs crossed but he had other ideas!

Good luck honey x

Good luck.

Your baby is just making sure that he never has to work on his birthday!

C'mon Noodles we'll do anything to ge out of doing the xmas dinner dished wont we lol?!

Well it's now down to 5-6 mins and they still hurt like hell! Sod the turkey, I want drugs!

good luck, sounds like my labour with Reese, i bet he's born today!! xx

:happydance: Good Luck hun, and fingers crossed he makes his appearance soon! Aww xx

Good luck hun, i had contractions in my lower back and belly...sounds like he will be here soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->