i think i may have done it!

jopascoe

mum to 2 girls an 1 boy
Reaction score
i am 8dpo today, i took a 99p store test (well i done 3)and a 2nd line came up within 2mins max. the line is very very faint but you havent got to hold it up to the light..lol or squint thats what i normally do. i thought i was seeing things so asked my sister how many line she can she and she to said 2.
i am just hoping that this is it, i have load of the cheapie test so will continue testing.
just pray thats it not an evaporation or faulty test batch and that af stays away, she due in 6 days.

Sounds like a :bfp: hun. You must be so excited!! Have told you other half? FX that the witch stays away. Do you have any symptons?

Ooh good luck hun. Have you done any more?

i have sore boobs, and wiping my dd on the toliet today made me heave. i have no other symptoms. last month i was a bad symptom spotter,,lol and af cam so i vowed this cycle i would not symptom spot, havent told the oh as yet i wanna be sure so will retest tomorrow im well excited but a little anxious, this is only our 2nd month ttc.
i had to tell someone so thought id share with you ladies...x

:hugs: let us know as soon as you know, fxxxxxxxxx

That's great news, a faint positive is still a positive so congratulations! Best of luck :)

thanks ladies, i will keep you informed...xxx

hey ladies, i think its good to say that this was the real deal, emp shot up to 36.80 today the highest its been yet and i got another positive test, bit darker than yest one as well. im just bit overwhelmed and cautious as have had an eptopic before and only one tube. i will just keep fingers crossed...xx

fx for you hun!!!! How exciting ^^ Congratulations!!!

XxX

Sounds like good news to me! I bet your BFP is getting darker as I type!! Congratulations! xxxx

Firstly congratulations - but its is asked that BFP anouncemts are not put in the TTC section for obvios reasons !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->