i think i see a line??

J

jenwigan

https://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6551/041120091091.th.jpg

really dont know wether my eyes are playing tricks on me or not ?? what do you think xx

I can see it but did you take the piccie in the time limit? not sure i can see colour. good luck and babydust though that you see a better line soon xx

yeh i took it within the 10 mins... gunna try again in the morning i thin thank u for the replys :) xx

I can definately see something on the larger picture. Good Luck!

i see a line for sure. did u come up straight away? how many DPO are u?

11dpo.. within 1min it came up going to take another in morning thank 4 the replys :) xx

looks good so!!! 11dpo and a line is good. best of luck for tomorrow and keep us updated!!!

can see a line as clear as day! i dont trust IC's though, re-test with FRER! good luck! :dust:

i can see a line but looks colorless and more like an indent in the test. i do hope when you next test its much pinker and darker. x

thanks me to..i to dont trust the ic but cudnt wait to test so thought i would on a IC.... im due on the 6th to test so think am jus going to skip in the morning taking one and take one on the 6th fx xx

i can see the line..GL i hope u get a better :bfp:

i see it too! good luck with retesting! xx

I deffo see it, but not sure there is any color in it...Cant wait to see tomorrow's test! Good luck sweety! Got my FX for you!!!

tested this morning BFN :( af due today so FX the evil witch wont show her face xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->