I think I'm done! So upset, again!

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I just can't take the let downs after let downs anymore! :cry: being recently diagnosed with PCOS makes it hard enough, I'm bleeding nearly every other week :cry: I don't even ovulate! When I get my hopes up and think I am, the blood soon shows! I'm so fed up of crying and getting into a state every month. I think I'm so useless, I can't even give my OH a baby :cry: sorry for the rant, I've just come to bed and left OH downstairs, because I've had enough of everything. He's asking me what's wrong, I can't even begin to explain. Every time I see or hear another pregnancy announcement, I feel awful for it, but I get so upset it's ridiculous. I'm just coming to terms with the fact that we aren't having another baby, and I don't blame my OH if he leaves me because of it. :nope: sorry for the rant, but I really needed it!

Oh pet poor thing. I understand, it all gets too much sometimes.

Do you have a plan for treating your PCOS for example clinic referral? I found that having something to count down to even if it was in a few months. You do wish your life away a bit but it helps give you hope. I was glad when I was diagnosed as it gave me a reason and more importantly a plan of action. Diagnosis can be the first step.

The feelings of uselessness are normal but talk to your hubby. I hated the thought mine would regret marrying me but when I broke down one night we had a good talk. I realised I wouldn't leave him if it was the other way around. Maybe write down how you feel on paper as it's easier to explain.

Also take some people off your news feeds or come off it yourself. It's natural not to want constant reminders.

I won't tell you it'll all be ok as I hated people telling me but there's a good chance your PCOS can be treated, have faith there are still options xxxxx

I don't really know what to say but I just want you to know that you are not alone. I don't think I can take another pregnancy announcement on social media without feeling like a total failure. I'm not giving up yet though to be honest, I'm really just tired of trying.

Thank you both ladies! I really appreciate the replies. that's a really good idea LoveCakes, I will try my best to talk to him tonight, even if I write a letter! I'm being referred to the fertility clinic, just waiting for an appointment now. X

I remember waiting for the post every day on my appointment letter! Once you get it things feel better as things start moving.

Even if you don't give him the letter to have written it down it helps you put into words when talking.

Realise too you're not alone. Infertility is incredibly isolating. Hang out in ltttc so many people there share your feelings.

Also type infertility into Pinterest you get some great things if you're feeling down!

Thank you LoveCakes, you've been so helpful! :hugs:

Today I've had something I've never had before! I thought it was ovulation, but there's streaks of blood in it? Sorry for tmi, but it's like clear really stringy, stretchy, jelly like mucus! :wacko: currently no money to buy any opks :( I'm clueless! I couldn't be having implantation bleeding, as only came off the Sunday before last!? X

It is always hard when you are in this situation , but these things happen and it is not your fault you need to speak to your partner in sure he will support you through this , many of the women in my family have pcos and have managed to have a baby , it does make things harder but don't let it upset you , it will get easier and things happen for a reason maybe you don't have another baby now but in a while it is possible and if you fall pregnant a few months down the line it has happend then for a reason and it may not seem right now but at some point you'll look back and realise why , I'm a strong believer in fate and when your destined to have a baby you Will keep your chin up hunni I'm sure everything will fall into place :) xxx

It is always hard when you are in this situation , but these things happen and it is not your fault you need to speak to your partner in sure he will support you through this , many of the women in my family have pcos and have managed to have a baby , it does make things harder but don't let it upset you , it will get easier and things happen for a reason maybe you don't have another baby now but in a while it is possible and if you fall pregnant a few months down the line it has happend then for a reason and it may not seem right now but at some point you'll look back and realise why , I'm a strong believer in fate and when your destined to have a baby you Will keep your chin up hunni I'm sure everything will fall into place :) xxx

Thank you lovely :hugs: xxx

:) anytime ever need a chat pm me , I'm not on often but always have time for someone in need :) , I was ages 14 when I was told I would never have children , I was luck enough to have three , and I am desperate for number four but health is starting to go wrong again so it could be a big no no , but As I said things happen for a reason if it doesn't happen then I'm sure my life path will still be a great one :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->