I think I'm gonna

F

FertilMertile

.....knock the hell out. All of a sudden I feel this sudden feeling of fatigue. I'm closing my eyes as I'm on here answering everyone's questions.

DH is in school so I can't nap :( damn it......man I don't know what happened but I just wanna sleep.

.....knock the hell out. All of a sudden I feel this sudden feeling of fatigue. I'm closing my eyes as I'm on here answering everyone's questions.

DH is in school so I can't nap :( damn it......man I don't know what happened but I just wanna sleep.

sometimes a 20 min power nap can do the world of good. even just lay in a quiet room for 10 mins could help. just set an alarm to wake tho lol

i have had that with my last 2 pregnancies babe- you just get like a wave of extreme tiredness and literally pass out lol!
another good sign for you! :sleep:

Gurl i know how ya feel lol...im anxious bout thinkin goin to walk n buy a test lol

sometimes a 20 min power nap can do the world of good. even just lay in a quiet room for 10 mins could help. just set an alarm to wake tho lol

Lol, yea right. I think I'm gonna end up sleeping through the alarm going off! I feel really out of it. My girls are running around the house too and I can't even stop them. They're running from the living room back into the bedroom non-stop and my son is sleeping. I wish I was him right now lmao.

Gurl i know how ya feel lol...im anxious bout thinkin goin to walk n buy a test lol

LOL, you have officially became the POASaholic!!!!!!! :) I love it! Btw, I didn't see your post about the test yet.

okay. and yes...some woman posted about FRER not being as sensitive as the store brand like the cvs brand or walgreens brand....n i got a positive with the walgreens brand with my son i still have the tests

okay. and yes...some woman posted about FRER not being as sensitive as the store brand like the cvs brand or walgreens brand....n i got a positive with the walgreens brand with my son i still have the tests

Just make sure it isn't blue dye!

i have had that with my last 2 pregnancies babe- you just get like a wave of extreme tiredness and literally pass out lol!
another good sign for you! :sleep:

That's exactly how it feels. And on and off since last night I've been getting what feels like AF cramps, really down below. I've been getting a lot of white and yellow CM too.

I wanna sleep :(

yup i kno lol no blue dyes for me...........outa no where im gettin this wave of nausea ugh

Hope you manage to get some rest hunni. Your signs are all looking good. x x x

What time is it in the USA? x x x

You sound like me lol. Every time I eat, today and yesterday, I get this wave of nausea. It's like I gotta take deep breaths in between to make it calm down. It usually only comes as I'm eating. Ughh lol

I ate earlier. I'm not even hungry. Just cramps down below and I have diarrhea. I don't know why I keep getting that but for the past 2 days. :(

Nah, it isn't from that. I just haven't been feeling right. I don't know if it's a stomach thing cuz I don't feel sick otherwise anymore. Or it's actually pregnancy-related cuz I know bowel movements can change during early pregnancy. But again I'm not thinking too much into it. Just recording all my symptoms.

Nah, it's alright. I think I'm gonna knock out though......I'm trying to stay up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->