I think I'm in the tww!?

xamyrx

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm currently on my first cycle of 1700mg metformin a day due to PCOS and in the hopes I can conceive #2 without clomid :) now I'm pretty sure I've ovulated and today should be 3dpo according to my BBT chart, but I've noticed that all day I've felt 'wet' sorry tmi! But it's just like water nothing else! Is this normal post ovulation? It's been years since I last ovulated and can't really remember what to expect! I've hopefully managed to attached my chart for you all too!

Thank you for reading!

I've also attached my FF chart!

Attachments

• IMG_3758.jpg
    IMG_3758.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3760.jpg
    IMG_3760.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 6
Watery is fertile. After ovulation cm generally dries up, goes creamy or sticky. Anything is possible though. Your temp is questionable. If you ovulated you didn't get a big boost of progesterone. It gave you a coverline though so is probable. Have to wait and see.

I've actually just wiped and got a large blob of sticky cm! So I'm guessing that's good?

A blob of sticky is kinda an oxymoron... Sticky is kinda like drying glue,not soft enough to be creamy and not stretchy enough to be ewcm.

Haha ok well it was like drying glue it was in no way watery or creaming but it had a tiny bit of stretch to it...sorry I'm not use to watching my cm so closely

lol no problem... And sorry, I didn't see your FF chart before, was on mobile and could only see the Kindara one. On FF it looks much apparent that you've ovulated...You prolly just had some left over fertile cm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->