I think i'm pregnant and I think there's a high chance it's twins!!

brownlieB

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Ok so i'll clarify the think parts.

Basically I had really bad O pains on the left, which is normal, but then the next day I got them on the right as well. (Not so normal)

I'm pretty sure I O'd on the 19th/20th August (this is when the pain was) and AF is a no show but I also haven't had a BFP yet If I O'd when I think I did then i'm now 5 days late.

The twins part is because I had O pains both sides, and there's quite a few twins in my family.

I know some might say that if it was twins i'd have a really strong BFP by now, but did anyone have twins after having O pains both sides, but not necessarily a strong positive?

You won't necessarily get a strong positive if it's twins. Are you hoping to be pregnant? I've heard of lots of women who didn't get positives until later. Some up to 8weeks. Maybe get a blood test.

I got my BFP kind of early (strong bfp at 10dpo) but there are ladies in the twin section that got their BFP's later than others. You could get a late BFP and still be carrying twins. The only real way to know is to get an ultrasound.

Yes I am hoping to be pregnant, this is only our 1st cycle, and I have hyper active ovaries (particularly the left) I think as the coil stopped me having a period for a year my ovaries went into over drive and 7 days after my period finished I had definite O pains on the left and right!

I know the only way to tell is an ultrasound, there are twins in my family, my cousin had twins, I asked her and she said she had a late BFP and was symptomless till 8 weeks.

My boobs are already popping out my bra and my nausea has started early, so i'm just excited/anxious to see how many are in there. 1 is a blessing 2 will be an adventure! I had a late BFP with DD so although I haven't had one yet the fact my period is a week late and my doubling bust size is enough for me.

I'll look really stipid if AF comes really late! :haha: xx

No you won't! Not at all! I believe that some women really know what is going on in their bodies!!

Tests are extremely accurate nowadays, even if its not twins most women get a positive by 5 days late. I would take a step back and wait till you get a bfp before you really start getting attached to the idea that you are having twins. GL

Just an update, I finally got my BFP 9 days late! I am around 6 weeks now. I know when I ovulated so I'm certain of how late I was.

Just got to wait for my scan date now, looking forward to seeing 1 or 2 sticky beans in there xx

Congrats!! you should update us when you get an ultrasound to see if you were right about twins :)

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news! I hope it's twins for you!

Thanks everyone, I will update, but scan is not until end of October... Aaaaaaages to wait xx

I know what you mean! My ultrasound is on October 10th and I've had it booked since August!

Thanks everyone, I will update, but scan is not until end of October... Aaaaaaages to wait xx

Congrats, and OMG end of October? I'd go crazy!

Any way you can tell them you don't know how far along you are and you need one sooner? :winkwink: lol

Stalking :) I got bfp at 10 dpo and saw twins at 6+5. �� I also felt O pains on both sides.

I had twins and I had my BFP at around 6 weeks. This was 10 years ago so I may be missing some details lol.

Hello ladies I am convinced I have a high chance im having twins .... this is my 5th pregnancy i am 4 weeks today but I only have two children my mum is a fraternal twin so is my nanny and great nanny, I am 5ft9 and my bmi is over 30...... hahha been reading like crazy u guys should google twins quiz it tells you all the factors that could possibly make you more susceptible to multiples :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->