I think i'm probably imagining things!

mdspop

Pregnant #1
Reaction score
Ok so i gave in and took another test this evening (11dpo)

I'm rubbish at seeing anything...i have generally never seen lines on this section unless it's very prominant!

Can i see a slight discolouration on the negative pic? It's probably not there and i just need some sleep though :haha:

Honest opinions please :wacko:

Attachments

• DSC02756.jpg
    DSC02756.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 99
  • reversed.jpg
    reversed.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 54
marked where i think see line very faint tho theses test never showed up my :bfp: till 6 weeks with my dd forgot to add pic

Attachments

• DSC02756.jpg
    DSC02756.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 45
Yeah i thought i saw a mark...maybe not a line! Probably just a smudge :haha:

Maybe i should just wait....argggh i'm so impatient!

Not 100% but I do so a vvvvvvvv faint line when I enlarge pic and tilt screen.

Not 100% but I do so a vvvvvvvv faint line when I enlarge pic and tilt screen.

:haha: & draw a line in with a red marker pen! I think i'm going crazy...pretty sure my eyes are making it up! :wacko:

Thanks bluelilly!

I've marked where i thought i saw the line...not the same as yours, so i'm thinking it's a deffo neg! Ho hum!

Attachments

• reversed.jpg
    reversed.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 14
I thought I saw a very very faint line at the same place that bluelilly marked when tiltling the screen. Hope this is it for you!

I dont see any line at all, sorry. Good luck though.

Thank you for all your messages :)

I did another ic this morning..still the same- nothing! Looking at the pics with fresh eyes today- i actually see nothing! I think i was tired yesterday & was wishing there to be a line! :haha:

Nevermind...:blush:

Thank you for all your messages :)

I did another ic this morning..still the same- nothing! Looking at the pics with fresh eyes today- i actually see nothing! I think i was tired yesterday & was wishing there to be a line! :haha:

Nevermind...:blush:

Awh! I was hoping it was your bfp too, I could see something on the invert! The first time I saw something on an ic, I thought it was a smudge too. The next day I thought I saw a line, but it would disappear as soon as the test would dry, so I thought I was crazy. the line wouldn't stay on the test until AFTER I got a bfp on a digital... so you're not out yet!! Good luck!!! :hugs:
:dust:

Thanks Gilmoregirl :)

I've ordered a clearblue digital test which should arrive tomorrow or wednesday- i think i might test with that wednesday or thursday, so crossed fingers!

Congrats on your bfp!!! How exciting :D :hug: x

Thanks Gilmoregirl :)

I've ordered a clearblue digital test which should arrive tomorrow or wednesday- i think i might test with that wednesday or thursday, so crossed fingers!

Congrats on your bfp!!! How exciting :D :hug: x

Thanks! Now we're just impatiently waiting to get far enough along to tell our family's! Always waiting!! ;)

Keep updating so I'll know when you get your bfp too!!! :hugs:
:dust:

I dont see anything but hope its the start of your BFP!

I do no see anything either -- but good luck, you are not out til the witch shows up!! The digis are not anywhere near as sensitive as the cheapie ICs so you might not want to use it til you get a line on a IC.. those digis are expensive LOL

It was wishful thinking! The witch got me :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->