• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think it's gone :(

katyykat

Reaction score
So, I had 2 faint but very very there positive tests on Friday, two different brands with FMU and SMU. Over the moon but cautious, i decided to test the next morning to see if the line got darker, nothing. no line at all. I waited again til Sunday morning again nothing. I took one Monday morning and there was what i thought was the faintest line, but i cant be sure. Took another one this morning and nothing.
I've been having continual cramps for about a week/week and half. I have gone through feeling sick, sore boobs/nipples, headaches.
These are easing off, cramps seem to come in full force every now and again.

However, I have had no bleeding whatsoever. I cant tell you when AF is due cause i am irregular so not a clue. wouldnt know when i should expect it.
My real question is that if this was a chemical pregnancy wouldnt i have started bleeding?

xxx

I'm so sorry you're going through this. To be honest I have no experience of chemical pregnancies but I hope you get some responses soon.

Could you not go to your doctor and get some bloods taken etc?

xxxxx

I'm so sorry you're going through this. To be honest I have no experience of chemical pregnancies but I hope you get some responses soon.

Could you not go to your doctor and get some bloods taken etc?

xxxxx

Thanks for replying! It's all just very confusing and emotional :shrug: Yeah i think I will, especially if the cramps dont stop. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->