I think I've got magic powers.....

tina3747

Mummy of 2 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
We're selling our house at the minute and next door is being a complete pain in the ass with the cars, they have a lodger and she's a hairdresser so we keep getting cars outside our house when we have viewings.. The car parking is the main negative of our house as were in cul de sac.
I was cursing her yesterday when I left as yet another customer is outside again.. Literally thinking bad thoughts and I came home and her car was being towed away!:haha: I think I might have wizard powers:haha::haha::haha:

Unless karma comes and gets me and she replaces it with a people carrier.:growlmad:

I believe in this kind of 'magic'! In my culture we are big on the 'evil eye' (you might have seen those blue eyes before that people hang around their homes?) Those eyes are there to basically ward off 'evil eyes'; people who are looking at you in a jealous way, wanting harm to come your way, basically emitting a negative energy in your direction. When I've pointed enough negative energy towards a person things have actually happened to them, negative things. And sometimes I make myself sick from it. I never purposely tried to transmit negativity energy, and I now refuse to allow negativity energy in or around me as it really scares me. Maybe it's coincidence, maybe I'm insane, but I very much believe in this kind of thing, hence why I have eye ornaments/wall hangings/jewellery hanging out of my every orifice xx

I believe in this kind of 'magic'! In my culture we are big on the 'evil eye' (you might have seen those blue eyes before that people hang around their homes?) Those eyes are there to basically ward off 'evil eyes'; people who are looking at you in a jealous way, wanting harm to come your way, basically emitting a negative energy in your direction. When I've pointed enough negative energy towards a person things have actually happened to them, negative things. And sometimes I make myself sick from it. I never purposely tried to transmit negativity energy, and I now refuse to allow negativity energy in or around me as it really scares me. Maybe it's coincidence, maybe I'm insane, but I very much believe in this kind of thing, hence why I have eye ornaments/wall hangings/jewellery hanging out of my every orifice xx

Evil eye fanny?? :rofl:

Evil eye fanny?? :rofl:

You can never be too careful!! :haha: :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"