• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think my boyfriend is nesting..

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
He's suddenly gone on a mad cleaning spree for no reason whatsoever. I said oh I'll cook, and he ignored me and started cooking. And he's blitzed the kitchen. And he's also put wet clothes on the clothes line which is one chore he doesn't do. He's now moving some things around..

I'm getting excited because I hope the sudden lack of energy for me to nest (I've nested for an entire month none stop!) he's now took over.. And I'm five days over due.. Maybe this is a sign that baby is coming because HE is nesting.

Hopeful and crazy idea.. But very hopeful. I'm just watching him clean.. He's in his own little world.. Like.. I feel like I'm watching me...

Haha if that was my hubby I would know SOMETHING would be happening soon... Kind of like the whole when pigs fly or when hell freezes over kind of happenstance hahaha!!

That's great. I wish my oh would jump on board like ures. Mines is such a procrastinator lmao.

Oh my goodness I would kill for that! Instead of nesting, my boyfriend just gets clammy and freaks out silently. Lol would love it if instead he was cleaning!

Oh gosh I am jealous!! I wish my DH would get interested in cleaning.

Oh, my! Enjoy it while it lasts. Lol! Of it were my dh, I'd still have to go beyond him and finish cleaning! His idea of "cleaning the kitchen" is to put as much as he can into the dish washer then anything else in the sink and he's done. (wont clean the counters, or sweep the floor, I've NEVER seen him hold a mop, and of course when he loads the dishwasher I could go back and organize it to get everything to fit but he can "never find room" for anymore!!

I have to admit, he is a great cook and he will fold laundry, so all hope is not lost!

DH helped me fold laundry a few days ago, although after he went to bed I had to fix all the towels:rofl: I don't dare say a thing because I want him to keep helping!

Now to get him energized into the nursery...

My husband was the same for a month before but since baby been here he has stopped the cleaning unfortunately, so enjoy every moment and put your feet up. I never had the nesting instinct so glad he had it

My dh is doing the nesting for both of us today since I can't do much myself. I feel guilty but he's always been an energizer bunny!

Surprisingly my oh did some nesting today while I took my ds to a birthday party. I mean he did cleaning and rearranged furniture in our bedroom cus the crib will be in our roon. I was soo damn shocked I gave his ass a round of applause hahahah.

Surprisingly my oh did some nesting today while I took my ds to a birthday party. I mean he did cleaning and rearranged furniture in our bedroom cus the crib will be in our roon. I was soo damn shocked I gave his ass a round of applause hahahah.

lol! I know what you mean! My dh keeps saying he'll help out. He and the ob both lectured me on taking it easy when I get home from work but when I ask him to do something it either takes two hours or he have does it! Today I was shocked as he carried all the laundry hampers down stairs AND started a load of laundry! ( it was 11am when he did that now its 9pm and I had to beg him to go move the clothes from the washer to the drier so I could start another load, :/

lol! I know what you mean! My dh keeps saying he'll help out. He and the ob both lectured me on taking it easy when I get home from work but when I ask him to do something it either takes two hours or he have does it! Today I was shocked as he carried all the laundry hampers down stairs AND started a load of laundry! ( it was 11am when he did that now its 9pm and I had to beg him to go move the clothes from the washer to the drier so I could start another load, :/

I know exactly what u mean. Ure happy when they do something but then u wonder if they'll complete it lol. My oh takes forever to do complete tasks too esp with things that shouldn't take soo damn long lol

Haha if that was my hubby I would know SOMETHING would be happening soon... Kind of like the whole when pigs fly or when hell freezes over kind of happenstance hahaha!!

Hahaha! That is soooo freakin funny! I one this reply! So true for me too lol

Oh how lucky you are! My dh puts up a fight when I ask him to take out the trash! Tho I do have to say he did do a load of laundry, wash fold and hang the clothes I was AMAZED! Hes never done that before .....ever! And I didn have to ask him to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->