I think my sis hates the fact my neice can read so well sometimes!!

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
Well my niece Rachael is 6 years old and she is a really good reader.

My sister has written a list of what she is going to get rach and her son spencer for christmas. She must have left it it somewhere little hands could reach because my sister walked in from the hospital today and there was rachael sat with spencer on the sofa reading the list to spencer and telling him everything he is getting. All spencer was saying was "yep i want that" "and that" "is mummy really getting me that" And rach turns round to him and says "yes it says christmas pressies for spencer". So now he know everything he is getting :rofl::rofl:

I think my sister wanted to kill her but i think its hilarious. So watch out people when your lil ones start being able to read. NOTHING IS A SECRECT FOR LONG :rofl::rofl:
xx

Hahaha that's quite cool!!

I'm exactly the same..I always stumble upon my mummy's xmas list woopsie :D

didn't they wantb to know why mummy was writin the list instead of santa? or don't kids do santa anymore?:cry:

lol bless! typical...

im just a learner myself in the whole xmas pressie - kids - finding out lark....my 2 yr old found some of his pressies in the wardrobe...we had some massive tantrums but santas been for them now!

didn't they wantb to know why mummy was writin the list instead of santa? or don't kids do santa anymore?:cry:

My sister just said that santa sent her the list to check, so she could make sure he had everything he wanted on there and now she will send it back saying it's ok and santa will get the toys ready
xx

Aww so sweet!! She may wanna change some of the toys now though!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->