I think she as cold....

Donna79x

Mummy to Rihanna Paige x
Reaction score
.... Bless her.

Rihanna as been off it the last 2 days, still taking feeds but had tummy ache n not winding easily at all. This morning she as a stuffy nose.

Do I just ride it out or make a docs appt? What would the doc do given her age?

Thanks ladies :hugs: xx

Chloe has a cold took to her to clinic yesterday hv said if she is feeding, weeing and her skin is pink then ride it out if not starting to improve in 3 days then see dr

Hope she feels better soon

Thanks hun, hope Chloe is feeling better too. My HV came yesterday and said as she got a temp - I feel like a rubbish mum cos i aint got a thermometer to check and cos she is off it is crying constantly so dont really wanna venture out the house with the weather like this...... Feel so sorry for her bless her.

x

:hugs:oh hun poor rihanna, no doubt your worried hunnie, but is she worse then when the hv came around??? call the doc anyways even if you dont go in to see them you can always get a doctor to call back at home and give them her symptoms and they'll tell you whether to come in sweetie, although Maiyas colic has kinda disapeared Ive always had problems burping her so luke went and bought gripe water to see if it helped with the farting problem and it works so well for burping she now does big man burps mind you if you taste it yourself its horrible but effective might be worth a go its really cheap as well, dont worry about not having a thermomter I dont have one either, but I still have a load of the throw away ones from the hospital. I hope she feels better soon hun, have you had your blood test back???

luv heaths and little Maiya:hugs:

oh so sorry to hear rihanna's feeliing poorly :hugs: if you have some you alway try some capol, so hope it passes quickly and she's better soon, if you're worried you could always pop to the doctors :hugs:

Bless. Made doc appt after speaking with doc. Tkaing her at 2pm.

She is screaming the house down bless her .... any ideas...?????????????????? xx

oh so sorry to hear rihanna's feeliing poorly :hugs: if you have some you alway try some capol, so hope it passes quickly and she's better soon, if you're worried you could always pop to the doctors :hugs:

Dont think I can use Calpol until she is 2 months it says on the box I have xx

Dont think I can use Calpol until she is 2 months it says on the box I have xx

oh yes! i think i remember reading that, sorry honey :hugs: i really hope shes feeling better soon :hugs:

This sounds like Jay a couple of days ago...he wasn't feeding properly because of being congested and got really bad wind and screamed for hours :hissy: I was recommended saline drops to clear his nose, which you can buy over the counter. HV also suggested sitting in a steamy room so I've been feeding him in the bathroom with the shower running :lol: I've also raised his mattress a little so he's not sleeping flat.

I've been using infacol for the trapped wind and he definately seems a bit better, but still not 100%

Hope Rihanna gets better soon!! :hug:

xx

Oh poor thing! :hugs:

Hope it goes well at the doctors office.
When Lola-Rose had an upset tummy I massaged it,and I rocked her for hours...
For stuffy nose I recommend you steam the bathroom.Steam helps unblock it.

Thank you all .. bless ya... seems a few of our likle ones are suffering.

Been to docs and her chest is clear which is good, and given me saline drops for her nose. Will try the running shower/steam later before her bed time too... thanks again your STARS xxxxxxxx

I hope she feels better soon, bless, and all the other likle ones too xx

Hope she feels better soon! I am with you! LOL

I hate putting those saline drops in their nose. UGH! But it does work.

:hug:

Oh goodie.... sure she is going to hate me when I put them up her nose but if they work then she may thank me in the long run lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->