I think thier positive?

Babynumber1

Mum of 1 & Pregnant
Reaction score
Im 14 DPO and my lines are getting stronger yeye.I am due af today so officially late! :happydance: :happydance: :cloud9:
Had alot of pains in groin last night and thought oh my god im losing my lil bean!I dont know what it was.

Attachments

• 10082009718.jpg
    10082009718.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 14 DPO.jpg
    14 DPO.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 14 days past ov.jpg
    14 days past ov.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 10082009719.jpg
    10082009719.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 54
looks great do you always use superdrug you must buy them out of stock lol
im off there now to stock up...hi hi

sarah
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Congrats!! Great lines!! :happydance:
Don't worry cramps, twinges and pulling feeling they are all normal, your uterus is stretching for your little one to grow!

great lines, mild cramps are the norm hun. congratulations it looks as though baby is blooming! xx

great lines, mild cramps are the norm hun. congratulations it looks as though baby is blooming! xx

Thanks.I`M Glad its normal i just didnt expect it to be that painful worse than my period pains lol and im not even thinking about giving birth lol :haha::rofl:

looks great do you always use superdrug you must buy them out of stock lol
im off there now to stock up...hi hi

sarah
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Lol yes i do test with superdrug as they are soo sensitive and i like to conferm with a a FR the superdrug tests are on offer box of 2 two box`s for £7 so ya get 4 tests cool. :happydance:
Thanks xx

Im 14 DPO and my lines are getting stronger yeye.I am due af today so officially late! :happydance: :happydance: :cloud9:
Had alot of pains in groin last night and thought oh my god im losing my lil bean!I dont know what it was.

can i ask you ( hope you dont mind) did you do all these tests with FMU ??? and do you wee on stock or dip it in sample sorry to ask i just wanted to know weather to wait till tomorrow first wee to re test or just test this afternoon...

can i ask you ( hope you dont mind) did you do all these tests with FMU ??? and do you wee on stock or dip it in sample sorry to ask i just wanted to know weather to wait till tomorrow first wee to re test or just test this afternoon...

Yeah course not a problem i use FRM and wee in a cup every time hun.xx

what does FRM mean?

Congratulations Babynumber1, you're lines are looking great and much darker than a couple of days ago which is a good sign. I's say you're 100% pregnant. Very happy for you :happydance:

what does FRM mean?

Im so sorry i meant to say first morning urine lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back