I think this is it!!!

Mermaidtale

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first post to the forum, in fact, I created an account so I could do this post and ask for a little advice. My SO and I have been having unprotected sex over the last maybe 10 months. The first day of my last period was on November 5th, and I usually have a cycle of about 30 to 31 days. However, it's December 10th and I have yet to get my period or even any signs of it coming.

I have three questions for you lovely ladies!
1. Is it too early for me to be excited??
2. How much longer should I wait until I take a home pregnancy test?
3. If my test comes back positive, what are the next steps I should take?

I'd appreciate some responses :)

Test!! Your AF would have come by now, which means a hpt should be + by now if u are. If you are, then you'll want to call your doctor to set up an initial appt. depending on where u live, they might not want to see you until between 6-12 weeks. Normally, though, it's between 6-8 , at least in my experience.
GL! It's exciting times! Keep us posted.

Very exciting! Let us know what the test says! Sounds promising!!

:test: test now!!! And start your research if you want to do doctor or midwife. Then you'll know who to call to get your first appt set up.

Test now!! :) You should be able to get a positive result if you are pregnant. YAY!!! Do you know if you want a dr or midwife? You might talk to some friends to see about good care in your area. Make sure you are taking your vitamins, watching your caffeine intake, and drinking lots of water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->