i think... updated with question (still pregnant)

babydevil1989

Reaction score
im having a miscarriage! :cry:

i had a scan last week due to brown discharge they saw a 5ish week sac with fetal pole and yolk sac but no hb (i should have been 7weeks) they told me to go back tomorrow for another scan.

sunday i had red blood when i wiped but that was only once.
monday same as above

now today while i was at work i have what is the same as the start of a period but no pain/cramping! iv had red blood (mainly when i wipe!) and small clots (like a period).

the weird thing is i dont feel anything! i feel like i should be crying mourning ect but im not! i feel so heartless!! :cry:

what is wrong with me! :shrug:
i dont feel pregnant any more

:hugs: Sorry this is happening to you. I feel the same, I think it's shock. I went for a scan yesterday at 6+2 and they didn't see anything in my uterus, not even a sac. I've only been bleeding a small amount and haven't had any pain. I have to go back tomorrow to get my hcg levels checked to rule out an ectopic.

I am obviously gutted, but I can't cry. I think it will hit us in a few days time, then we can mourn our LOs properly :hugs:

I was exactly the same, it hit me a few weeks after i only bled for 2 days it wasnt heavy n i had no pain etc had a scan and nothing was there x

you will feel emotionally numb for a while.. and you will go back and forth.. i still have moments where i feel nothing.. but the pain will hit sometime.. i'm so sorry<3

well i went for my scan thurs which showed baby was fine and had a hb and they found no reason for the bleeding but im still bleeding what are the chances that im still miscarrying but it hasnt showed yet? im bleeding like a period and have been since monday!! x

I don't know hun. Perhaps your bleeding is breakthough bleeding - is it around the time your period would have been due? The fact that a heartbeat has been seen is great though.

In all my successful pregnancies I bled, sometimes brown spotting, sometimes heavier like a period between about 5 and 12 weeks on and off-it can be due to hormones causing changes in the surface of the cervix- that was the conclusion that was drawn about mine. When I miscarried I had no bleeding until I actually started to lose the baby (it was a MMC so the baby had actually died up to 6 weeks earlier), so the lack of bleeding was for me odd and one of the things that made me feel something wasn't quite right about that pregnancy long before things went wrong. Sorry for your loss sapphire xx

im having heavy bleeding with lots of clots and stomach pain now so think i have answered my own question x

not really i dont know what to do!

my OH is at work my mums away im at home with LO and my two younger brothers.

everytime i stand up i can feel blood flooding out (sorry tmi!) iv got clots and i just dont know what to do!! x

:hugs: Oh hun, how awful. Maybe ring NHS Direct and see what they say. I'm sure your OH wouldn't mind if you rang him at work, I think he should come home to be with you. x x

how much blood is too much to lose?

at moment its like the first day of my period and the crmps are like that too x

I'm sorry, I don't know. I have heard of stories where people have had heavy bleeding and cramps, and all is ok. I think you need to contact the EPAU again for another scan, or ring A&E :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->