I thought I was better

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
So at my 20 week scan 2 weeks ago I found out my baby had died, almost immediately I started mis carrying and finally on Monday I delivered a little boy, a perfect little boy. It all happened so quick I didn't make it to the hospital I delivered him on the toilet followed by the placenta. Took him to the hospital and he was taken away, I felt OK, physically I mean. I was signed off work for 2 weeks.

I am due to go back to work Monday and today has been horrible. I felt good this morning had a good Spring clean then went to pick my daughter up from school and kept crying, cried in the car for nothing, then cried at the 4 pregnant women I saw in front of me on the playground.

I got home and felt a horrible pain/pressure at the top of my legs around my bum, was putting some washing out and felt a clot come out, luckily I had a pad on.
The bleeding had stopped a couple of days ago then started again today bright red blood then this clot followed by lots of blood.

I sat on the toilet and felt like I was pushing, like something needed to come out but it was just blood.

Now I'm in bed, I feel cold and my belly is so sore with pains I can hardly stand up my back is aching too.

Is this part normal? I feel awful 😢

So sorry you are going through this. Sending lots of hugs your way

It takes time. Allow yourself to feel the emotions and grieve. I'm sorry you are going through this.

Get some medical advice hun. It can be normal but could also be retained tissue that may need sorting. Honestly the feelings will never fade, you just learn to cope with them. It's been years since I lost tabitha but even I still have down days. It's ok to be sad, you need to grieve. Please speak to a doctor though to ask advice on the physical symptoms you are experiencing.

Breaks my heart to hear you are going through this :-( I am currently going through my 2nd miscarriage, I was 7 weeks so a lot less tissue etc to pass (it still doesn't make this easy) but I can't imagine how you must be feeling being so far along but know you aren't alone when it comes to heartache and the emotions of thinking you are okay then it hitting you all of a sudden. Take time to grieve and be kind to yourself xx

I agree with maryanne, go get checked out just in case its any retained tissue as it could cause a nasty infection. Im so sorry you lost your little boy. I hope you and your family are doing okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->