• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I thought I was pregnant :(

always4ever

Reaction score
I thought I was pregnant, I had all the signs but today af arrived and i'm devastated

I really thought I had been lucky, ive had sore boobs, peeing alot, feeling sick in the mornings etc. would love to know why I had all the signs but today Im bleeding, gosh im so upset, im sorry for this post but I can't stop crying today :sad2:

I'm sorry this wasn't your month? Some people still have af when they're pregnant... If this definitely isn't your month, I hope you get your baby next month. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry to hear the :witch: got you - she really is the most hated person on this site.

Have a good cry and then pig out on an easter egg or two!!

Sorry :witch: got you hun xx fx you get your bfp this cycle :hugs:

thanks for all the messages, it helps knowing people are there to listen, Im still pretty upset and the pain has been unbearable this month too, I really believed I was pregnant, Fiance keeps saying there is next month but I've taken this one pretty bad.

:hugs: hun. We are all here for you if you need someone to talk to.:hugs:

hang in there bb! Here's some baby dust for your new cycle.

aw sorry the witch got you fx for next month hers baby dust for you hun xx:(

thats so sad..i understand your pain completely as im sure many others do as well. its so tough...have a good cry today and tomorrow, put your head back up and start thinking positive about this cycle. its the best way. lots of hugs to you ;) :hugs:

I definitely agree with MsLesley! Keep your head up and think positive about this cycle! You'll get your BFP! :D Sending buckets of baby dust your way!

it sucks so bad that symptoms for AF are so damn similar to symptoms of BFP!! not fair. Next month is gonna be yours!

Thats rotten news. Pig out on chocolate eggs and wallow for a day or two then pick yourself back up and look forward to trying next time.

I'm out too honey. AF got me this morning. Have had a good old sob and feeling very sorry for myself. DH is trying but he just doesn't understand the intensity of it all for me. I just wanna curl up and sleep for the 4 weeks it'll prob take for me to ovulate again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->