• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I thought I was supposed to crave milk??

jkbmah

Preggers with #2
Reaction score
Hi,

In my first pregnancy I went off hot drinks.

I am sort of going off tea as well now again but what Is knocking me sick is any form of milk, ie milk in tea, milk in cereal. It seems to leave me with a very unsettled stomach.

Isnt this the opposite to what I should be doing?

I'm rubbish with milky stuff- couldn't even stomach it when not pregnant! At the moment I'm eating yoghurts and angel delight (I know terrible sugar wise) to get some calcium in me.

I never craved milk, and actually am partially lactose intolerant. I just took.a calcium supplement

Hi yeah im taking calcium so not really worried. I just find it odd that Im sure its the opposite to what should be happening. I feel like I should be craving milk!

I've also gone off milk. I used to drink loads of milky tea but not just one makes me feel sick. I'm drinking fruit tea now n eating little yogurts to try get some calcium.

Don't worry about it. Milk isn't essential. Calcium can be found in other foods, vegetables etc. Even almond milk, or coconut milk. You can also get calcium from your prenatal's. Your baby will get what it needs from you. The prenantal vitamins are actually for mom instead of baby. So don't worry about it;) as long as you are eating a healthy variety of food...all will be fine for baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->