I thought I'd made a decision about nappies....help! (terry nappy advice please!)

ClaireLR

Mommy to baby Lucy!
Reaction score
I was going to buy the ebay AIO nappies from China.

BUT, I'm worried about how long they will last - I dont want them to start to fall apart after 6 months or so. I was talking to my dad yesterday and he suggested terry nappies, this was originally what I had planned to use. He said my mom used Zorbit nappies on me and my brother, and I've found some excellent reviews on them but nowhere that actually sells them :dohh: :dohh:I think these would be about the same amount to buy though if I were to buy 36 of them plus the wraps. Thing is from the reviews I've read these would definitely last for more than one child.

Does anyone use terry nappies, particularly Zorbit ones? Or another kind that you think are fab? What do you think of them?

You absolutely can't beat terry squares, although I'd recommend bamboo ones rather than cotton. Terry squares are economical, will fit from birth to potty, wash and dry superbly (even bamboo ones dry quickly) and you can double them up for overnight. Contrary to popular belief, they are not difficult to put on, once you've done a few, and are extremely satisfying! Teamed with a nappy nippa for fastening, and a wool nappy cover for waterproofing, the system is absolutely unbeatable!

If you want to try one out, PM me!

we have 3 zorbit terrys one orange bright bots and 20 boots terry squares which ill deff be trying out x

i used terry squares on my little brother and sister and they were fab lol i have a few as spit up cloths i dont think they would be large enough size to go around my toddler but i'll probably use them as a night booster to my cotton bottoms for my 5month old

I did use some early on, but then went onto fitted nappies (just terry made into a nappy shape!) with a wrap. I could easily have used terries upto about 8 months, but as soon as he started rolling and crawling it became a nightmare, and now he's going to childcare he has AIOs instead (I bought some ebay cheapies!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->