I thought my daughter was trying to eat my face...

cowboys angel

new mama & wife and ttc#2
Reaction score
So I was holding LO, and she pressed her face against my cheek, and then put her lips against my cheek with her mouth wide open.

I called my mom and was like "She's eating my face?!"

Mom says no, that's how babies give kisses.

So...YAY! My LO loves me!

Now when I start kissing her cheek/lips she opens her mouth. Or when I just make kissy noises she does it. Haha!

Yes they are! Though it's weird that she keeps poking me with her tongue, :haha:

Haha yup. Clara slips me the tongue sometimes too.:rofl:

My LO does this with me, but she's definitely trying to eat my face! LOL! She's a piggy and especially when she's hungry she tries to eat whatever is around her.. a blanket, her hand, my face.... it's still cute though! :)

Very cute. Until they get to their biting everything phase and they actually bite your face hehe. I had the 9 month old my sis in law watches bite my cheek the other day :haha: but he also thinks its hilarious to motor boat my boobs (or anyones boobs!) Yup, he's ALL boy! haha

Very cute. Until they get to their biting everything phase and they actually bite your face hehe. I had the 9 month old my sis in law watches bite my cheek the other day :haha: but he also thinks its hilarious to motor boat my boobs (or anyones boobs!) Yup, he's ALL boy! haha

Haha LOVE IT

The first time he motorboated me I had already been warned that that was his new thing, but it still took me by surprise! And he just lifts up from the cleavage just thinking he's the funniest thing ever!

That's actually REALLY funny! Sounds kinda like my OH actually

Yeah he's rotten. If I could have a baby and it be exactly like him, I would!

Nim kisses with an open mouth and then licks my face ... yummy :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->