I thought she was clean

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
A little background for those of you who haven't seen what Hannah looks like after a meal

https://www.babyandbump.com/photo-gallery/94525-anyone-envy-me.html

So this morning I do the usual oatmeal struggle. She tries to take the spoon from me and feed herself, I fight to get the spoon back :rofl: Resulting in a huge mess. After she's done I clean her up, well mostly there was a little patch of oatmeal over her eye but she was pissed (hates having her face cleaned) and we weren't going anywhere and all in all I thought I'd done a pretty good job cleaning her. Four hours later I put my hand on the back of her head and there's a clump of dried oatmeal in her hair :dohh:

lol... They are so funny arn't they? Jasmine doesnt try and grab the spoon, but she continually shoves her bib in her mouth and tries to eat it while im spoon feeding her.

:rofl: feeding them is a whole new world. Hannah will get a death grip on the spoon. Half the time I don't even bother trying to get it out of her hands, just move the bowl over, rotate her hand with the spoon in it to get a scoop and wait for her to feed herself :rofl: Messy but much easier

My daughter was like Hannah and we ended up feeding her with two spoons - she held one and we used the other. It might be worth trying.

x

lol... They are so funny arn't they? Jasmine doesnt try and grab the spoon, but she continually shoves her bib in her mouth and tries to eat it while im spoon feeding her.[/QUOTE]

Same with Chase and now I've stopped using a bib. LOL

:rofl: @ the clump of oatmeal at the back of her head.

i know the spoon battle- there's so much strength in those little podgy hands!!!

remember the thread trhe other day about washing babies in the morning and we thought we were bad mums? Here's your evidence - oatmeal hair! hahahahahahahahha xx

:rofl:they're little buggers, I've spent 10 minutes trying to get banana orridge out of Chloe's nostrils!

i had the same problem when katrina was at that age but now things are a lot better... She is eating a lot better .

My daughter was like Hannah and we ended up feeding her with two spoons - she held one and we used the other. It might be worth trying.

x

Tried it :rofl: She wants the spoon going to the bowl

Maybe give her a bowl too?

Good luck, she sounds like a lady who knows what she wants!
It's all good fun.

x

she's a stubborn one I'll give you that. I've gotten used to the mess :rofl:

x

This is what weve had to do all along with leeon lol it worked though

:rofl: at clump of oatmeal stuck on back of her head x

Alasdair tries to feed himself with the spoon but always wants the spoon I'm holding too!

It's so hard to keep them (and us) clean isn't it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->