I told you, but you didn't listen

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Last night I fell asleep on the couch sitting beside Dan. Chase had woke up and Dan went and got him and fed him. I awoke to this happening.

Dan's talking loudly to him (not whispering) etc. I finally said, you shouldn't make it playtime right now as he's going to wake up every night thinking it's playtime.

Well, I dozed off for a bit and woke to Dan trying to get Chase asleep in his bassinet, and Dan sighing loudly because Chase was still not asleep.

:rofl:

Think he learned his lesson?

oh yes ive had this before too seems to have learned a lesson lol

LOL

You need to have no tv on, low light and whisper or don't talk at all and Chase will go back to sleep when he's done his bottle.

The rules were broken. LOL

:rofl::rofl:

Dan tends to Chase when he's still up at night and I've fallen asleep, but it's perhaps once or twice a week. Anyhow, I guess Chase had a nice bowel movement the other night when I had fallen asleep. Dan said Chase always does that to him when I am sleeping. HUH? It happened that one time. WTF does he get "always?"

LOL

Oh dose this too , When i wake up in the wee hours to change and feed max I do say a word just change & feed and back in bed ..DH called me cruel lol but he learned on his own why i did this

:rofl::rofl: my big one with Stan is I told you she was hungry (usually 30 minutes or so after I've decided she's hungry and he thinks not and she's MAD :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

:rofl: james is quite good with the night routine, its my mum and dad who are the terrors :rofl:
however james does exactly what stan does vickie!! :rofl: will he ever learn!! :rofl:

:rofl: They definately make more work for themselves.

They are soo annoying and they don't listen. I always tell DH not to talk to her at night but if he wakes up and i'm feeding her, he starts talking to her and tickling her.....then gets annoyed with me when i tell him not too.....they never learn!!

Dan often works late and just when I am putting my other kids down to bed, comes in and starts tickling them, etc. I've given him shit for that numerous times.

BTW, Chase kept Dan up until 2:30 a.m. last night. ROFL! I just said "I told you!"

thats why i prefer to do the night time routine myself because i no what works. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->