I waited and waited finally!!!

ktsl123

Reaction score
I cannot believe I have become lucky enough to even type this but I got my
:bfp: tonight. My husband and I watched the test for 2 minutes when I walked away because I could not wait anymore and my husband screamed "it says yes!!!" We screamed for about 10 minutes straight NO JOKE!!
I then took another test and it said yes! again!

Ladies I did not have one symptom....only light cramping if you want to consider that.

My period was due 2 days ago and today all day I had on and off cramping that did not quite hurt as much as period cramps but close. It would happen for 10 minutes then stop for about hour and then return all day that happened.

I ran to the bathroom about 6 times at work today thinking that my period came but no it did not.

I thought the cramping was odd because I never get cramping before my period only after.

I am so happy I never though this day would come. Especially after the last few post that I had typed. Gosh I should have had more faith then what I did. It happens when it happens though.

Congratulations to you!! I pray this one will be a sticky bean!!!!

Oh by the way guys we I bought some preseed this month....that stuff works!!

Congrats hun! Happy and Healthy nine months to you! :) So thrilled

preseed is a sperm friendly lube. congrats have a happy and healthy nine months

Congratulations hon :hugs: now get over to first tri with us! I got my :bfp: first cycle using preseed, highly recommended!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->