i wanna be pregnant NOW!!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
im soooo worked up! i keep dreaming about getting BFP's I reeeaaalllyyy wanna get pregnant now!! its doing my head in!! your probably not intested but im going to list a list of resons NOT to get pregnant yet

1. you wont fit in your wedding dress
2. you'll too pregnant toooo on your honeymoon
3. the age gap between the new baby and charlie will be to small!

Ok that didnt make me feel anybetter!!! i know its only a month n half untill we start trying but i keep thinking well what if he doesnt happen straight away! then i rember jan was the date just incase it didnt happen straight away! well i havnt had a period since having charlie so if we wernt careful now it might not happen right!? hahahahaha :rofl::hissy:

i'm like this too, but i have more reasons to stop me trying now :cry: :hugs: xxx

:hug: I am in the same boat, I wanna be pregnant right now too!!

*hugs* I had a dream about a positive pregnancy test, strangely enough. Maybe because I'm going to the doc today to start figuring out what's wrong with my girly bits. :)

TELL ME ABOUT IT, I WANNA BE PREGNANT RIGHT NOW TOO.. TIRED OF SEEING ALL THESE PREGNANT WOMAN!!! LOL :muaha:

Think of it this way

Its only 1 and a half months until you can start to TTC

and

You have a lovely little boy already to dote on until the time comes for no 2.

I've got 6 months to go until we can start TTC for number 1!! Also because I have my wedding coming up and don't want to be fat and sick on the day :hissy:

at least you have a date set for when you'll ttc.. mine is just hopefull :( OH would be happy waiting ten years!!!!!!! waaaah :'(

another thing Zara.. we have the same wedding date, dont we? I keep imagining what'd happen if i got pregnant like RIGHT NOW (not gonna happen).. surely we'd still fit in to our wedding dresses???! wouldnt we???!! we'd only be like 4 months pregnant by the time the wedding came.. surely we wouldnt be big..would we??

i wouldnt mind if that happened :) haha
I'm expecting not to have a honeymoon for a good year after the wedding.. if at all!!! by the time we'd be able to take time off work/uni/whatever we'd probably have a baby to take with us! some honeymoon that'd be hahaha
xx

Sam yeah April 25th? Well anyway we decided were not gunna be carful anymore haha but i dunno about fitting in to my dress because its pretty tight as it is and i was massive when pregnant with charlie! as for the honeymoon its booked but im kinda thinking about canceling it untill we've moved and got settled n everything else...dont worry about taking your future LO on ur honeymoon by the way we're planning on taking charlie (if we go!!!)

25th april, yup!!! exciteddddd!!!!

i reckon if by some miracle we got pregnant next year we'd be ending up waiting til baby was a good couple of months old before going away. Just imagining how uncomfy a little baby would be in hot weather whilst mum and dad sun themselves.. and how would you go in the sea together to swim really far out til you touch the fish line?? leave the baby on the sand? strap it on your back and hope for the best? haha.. just not practical!

Unless.. you waited until baby was a year or so, and go for a mini break and leave it with grandparents.. i duno. i wouldnt wanna do that. couldnt have fun, i'd be too worried!

i think i've decided that IF we have a honeymoon, i'd rather it just be the two of us..
which would mean waiting aaaaaaaages til we TTC.

.. think i'd rather have baby than honeymoon. haha

of course babys are much better than hollidays! i think im gunna cancel my honeymoon wait till chris rings tonight see what he says ! hehehe

I keep imagining what'd happen if i got pregnant like RIGHT NOW (not gonna happen).. surely we'd still fit in to our wedding dresses???! wouldnt we???!! we'd only be like 4 months pregnant by the time the wedding came.. surely we wouldnt be big..would we??

Thats what I was telling myself, 3/4 months would hardly show but the bridal shops have all said that I need to get a dress now or I won't get one in time for the wedding. If I get fitted for one now I don't think I could let myself gain a pound incase it didn't fit on the day. The dresses I tried on were all so tightly fitted. What style dress have you got?

Sam yeah April 25th? Well anyway we decided were not gunna be carful anymore haha but i dunno about fitting in to my dress because its pretty tight as it is and i was massive when pregnant with charlie! as for the honeymoon its booked but im kinda thinking about canceling it untill we've moved and got settled n everything else...dont worry about taking your future LO on ur honeymoon by the way we're planning on taking charlie (if we go!!!)

Ill have ur dress :muaha:

haha i dunno! i thought u were like meh its to long for me i dunno maybe im just beeing a BIMBO

Lol i said the train is too long for me, i'd get it altered but i LOVE the dress apart from that...bimbooo lol

I know how you feel hun, last night I had a dream that I went to brook because I had been feeling funny so the gave me a scan (haha!) and I was 9 weeks pregnant and they told me I was having a little girl.
When I woke up I was gutted :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->