I want a baby so much!!!

jessicarachel

Reaction score
I am coming up to my 7 month after my missed miscarraige at 20 weeks and still have not caught. I caught 2 months after stopping my pill and on that missed period I had bad pains but obviously as I was pregnant no bleeding came. I used to have really bad period pains when I was on the pill but since the miscarraige I have had no pain I have just started bleeding and it's been never at the same point, sometimes 28 weeks, sometimes 32 weeks so I don't know when I am going to actually come on. Now this week I am expecting if it's the same as last month (32 week cycle) to come on on Saturday. However, I have had period pains the last 48hours, strong ones but no blood, just heavy white discharge. Am i getting my hopes up for nothing???????

Hi Jessicarachel.

It most be a very hard time for you.
I have recently had a miscarriage and am now waiting for my first AF after, so it is a difficult time for me also.
I really hope it is good news I am sending :dust: your way.

I wish I could offer some words to make you feel better, but I have learnt not to get my hopes up, so all I can offer is that advise.
I know it is very hard!! I am stuggling very muchly myself. All I can offer is my support, I am here if ever you need to talk hun.
Good luck and I really hope its a good sign chick, keep ya chin up!! :hugs:

so sorry hun!!! i understand how you feel i had miscarriage at 22 weeks and havent been able to get pregnant yet either, i am aching for a baby but i just cant seem to get preg. maybe you should see your gp and voice your concerns about your cycle, mine used to be 28days on the dot but now its has changed to 35 days! they might be able to give you something to regulate your cycle.

so sorry for your loss hun, fingers crossed for you xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->