I want a buddy!!! august 23rd 2011 xxx

chelsdavison

mama to ella grace
Reaction score
Haven't got a bump buddy:cry:
But want a bump buddy:hugs:

Hey to all:thumbup:
Im chelsea, 20, from dreary old england. first timer, due 23rd august 2011.
Anybody due near the same time?:shrug:
looking for a chum to chat to, share stories and keep each other updated on pregnancy through to mummyhood.

so if you want a pal, gimme a holla:happydance:

love and stuff xxx

Hey

Im due 28th August with my first - a boy!

Im also 20 and from England...the joy eh!? Would be nice to talk to someone going through the same, or near enough same, thing.

How's pregnancy been treating you so far?

x

Hey

Im due 28th August with my first - a boy!

Im also 20 and from England...the joy eh!? Would be nice to talk to someone going through the same, or near enough same, thing.

How's pregnancy been treating you so far?

x

waheyyyy! i have a bump chump. lol :hugs:

sounds like we have alot in common already. :thumbup:

pregnancy so far...

well ive gotta admit ive had it quite lucky really, no sickness, no stretch marks (apart from one on my boob hehe), still in size 8 (with a pinch) but all in all its been enjoyable.
although i get the WORST heartburn ever!!

got just over 3 weeks left and starting to be a bit fed up now. pregnancy has gone sooo quickly. but im ready to have my body back.

how about yourself hunny? x x x

thanx for replying:happydance:

You are so lucky and i am so jealous! Haha

Sickness started around 7 weeks and stopped at about 27 but still feel sick in mornings, my poor belly is covered in stretch marks, had to go on mat leave as early as possible as i couldn't get into work and was on constant sick leave....oh my body! TBH i wasn't skinny, always been curvy lol but its all gone onto my belly which is better than all over i suppose.

Oh yeah! Bloody heartburn!! Coke seems to set mine off but i cant stop drinking it lol

Also been in hospital so many times now with tightenings and SPD etc...i've just struggled alot =[

So excited for this little bugger to come though :D 29 days today although fingers crossed sooner

x

oh hunny:awww:, sounds like youve had quite a stressful journey these past few months.:hugs: well i certainly hope that L&D go alot smoother for you:thumbup:
and snap with the coke.
so are we on team pink:pink:, yellow:yellow: or blue:blue:? im team pink. i HAD to find out. lol. im so impatiant.

how are you feeling about labour day then? id say im nervous rather than scared but also excited. wb soon. :kiss: xxx

Well the midwives are starting to recognise me i've been in so much, it's like i know everyone's shift haha.

Im on team blue :blue: :cloud9: I admit i was hoping for a girl but after 5 minutes i was completely happy and now i cant imagine having a girl. Got to many clothes too! And they are all cute which is surprising as most boys clothes are awful.

Im kinda looking forward to labour lol im a wuss with pain but i want to see what its like and im going to try not rush into pain relief, im going to see how far i can go before asking.

Im really looking forward to breast feeding for some reason, i keep dreaming about it! :haha:

Have you got everything finished with or is there still stuff for you to do?

x

Well the midwives are starting to recognise me i've been in so much, it's like i know everyone's shift haha.

Im on team blue :blue: :cloud9: I admit i was hoping for a girl but after 5 minutes i was completely happy and now i cant imagine having a girl. Got to many clothes too! And they are all cute which is surprising as most boys clothes are awful.

Im kinda looking forward to labour lol im a wuss with pain but i want to see what its like and im going to try not rush into pain relief, im going to see how far i can go before asking.

Im really looking forward to breast feeding for some reason, i keep dreaming about it! :haha:

Have you got everything finished with or is there still stuff for you to do?

x

i am the complete oppisite. hate the idea of pain. i shed a tear getting my eyebrows done.:cry: so im having a planned epidural.

and i always thought it would be a boy, so i was sooo happy when they said it was a girl.:happydance: got what i wanted, again! i can remember walking out of the hospital with a grin like the cheshire cat! lol

same with the clothes, im actually out of storage because her clothes are where mine and chris's once was. AND people still buy more. theres only so many babygrows one baby can have. so ive told people if they want to get clothes, buy bigger sizes.

erm, ive still got things to do. alot of things are still to be unboxed. pram still has the wrapping on it. finishing touches need doing in the nursery, hanging pics, accessories etc. the only item i need to buy is a baby monitor. which isnt urgent as baba will be very close by most of the time. and just need to stock up more on nappies and stuff.

planning to get these done next weekend. chris is going to a car racing festival for the weekend and my best mate is staying over with me to help me out.
he is still worried about going away, only for 2 nights, but its a little close for comfort for him.
i WANT him to go. it means he gets some valuble time with the lads, and can relax a little before he becomes a daddy and i get 2 whole days for some quality ME time.:winkwink:

what have you got planned before becomming a mummy?:flower:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"