I want a Bump Buddy due10-27-12

mrswichman

Mommy to 2 boys <3
Reaction score
I want someone who is also going through this nine months...i keep getting advice from everyone else around me...but i need someone who understands the right now situation, like last night i was in bed trying to sleep and started crying cause my hubby wasnt there next to me...

Hi, I am due 12/10/12 but not yet had my dating scan had one at 5 weeks 3 days which was amazing!
Know what you mean about hormones making you emotional I find myself happy one second and crying over nothing the next!
Just sitting here experiencing a hot flash for the last hour! Not fun!

I'm due around 27th October! Have my dating on 16th April so will now for definite then.

I'm due 10-25-12 with my third. Haven't had my dating scan yet either. I go on Monday.

im due 10/27! you're lucky you got a scan already! I go the 26th and i am so impatient!

Lol yea. I got dated at 6w3d so you know could possible change again

iim due 23/10/12 but like a few others here not yet had my dating scan should me posted out to me in next 2 weeks or so

I've worked out i'm due 19/10/12 but midwife says i'm due 23/10/12. Either way i haven't had my dating scan either yet so we'll soon see x

wannabmummy i did the same thing id actually worked mine out as 17th oct but she says nope her little cardboard disk says 23rd

is your cycle shorter? i think theirs go by a normal 28 day cycle and mines not it is 25 so if you work it out online mine comes to 19th October xx

Im due oct 30. Im 7+3 had 3 scans so far with gp, heard the heartbeat on thursday

is your cycle shorter? i think theirs go by a normal 28 day cycle and mines not it is 25 so if you work it out online mine comes to 19th October xx

my cycle varies im aware this next bit has TMI but:

october 19th
novemember 12th
december 18th
january 16th
Feb test as no period by 21st

i also had implanon in my arm and the pill to take every day

i havent had a dating scan, but ive always had an exactly 28 day cycle so im 99.99% sure i ovulated and got fertilized on feb 4. my due date may change tho if the baby is measuring small.... :/

My due date is also October 25th :) with my first healthy baby.

I am 7+4 and due on October 30th, saw my first heartbeat on Thursday. Elated. :)

Hi im new to this site im due around 10/10/12 it would be really nice to have people to talk to how r going through the same. everyone gives advice its so confusing sometimes xx

heyy
im due 26/12/12 thou i havent had my dating scan so its just an EDD
with my first so everythink is new to me!!
i understand with the emotions ..i get emosh and angry all in the blink of an eye lol..joys of pregnacy!!

This is my first as well. I just cried cause my husband turned basketball instead of asking how my day was...ugh NCAA why do you have to be on..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->