I want a Bump Buddy due10-27-12

i dont think some of our OH understand how quick our emotions change even so early on!
My OH says he's excited but it always seams to be me talking about the baby....think he thinks its still early days :(

Hi im new to this site im due around 10/10/12 it would be really nice to have people to talk to how r going through the same. everyone gives advice its so confusing sometimes xx

Hi,
You are due 2 days before me (although that could change on my dating scan!). Are you from the UK?
I had a very early scan at 5 weeks 3 days and was lucky to see so much! Now I am just counting down the days to my 12 week scan!

This is my first as well. I just cried cause my husband turned basketball instead of asking how my day was...ugh NCAA why do you have to be on..

And the emotions don’t get any easier. DH is having a hard time dealing with my emotions. He tried to make a joke and it made me cry so he got upset and said “OMG you cant even take a joke anymore” :dohh: hmmmm so all the wonderful joys you have to look forward to:)

BTW I like your signature:)

Yeah im in the uk. i have my 12 week scan on tuesday i'm so excited my belly is staring to change shape aswell. how r u getting on?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->