I want a TTC buddie !!!

Beth1302

Reaction score
:flower: Okay so im new here but want someone to share stories and experience with me ! My partner and i have sex 2 to 3 times a week and every other day when im on cycle day 10 to 20 :) we have been calling it ntnp but im wanting it to happen more now even though this is my first cycle lol. If anyone wants to add me as a friend and be buddies feel free ! will be nice to have someone to cheer on to a bfp :hugs:

I think you and I can be friends? I stopped taking the pill last week and I'm dying to have a little baby!Cannot wait to be pregnant!

We are also NTNP, but I really really want to fall pregnant NOW!!! We had only unprotected sex since I came off the pill so I'm really hoping and praying that I fall pregnant easily!! We had unprotected sex last night (2 May)! Im not sure how long sperm can "live for" up there but my fertile days only start this Friday. I'm only due to start ovulating next week, we'll have to keep at our unprotected sex this weekend then!!!

I am also ntnp but ever since we've decided to take this step I feel so ready for it NOW. waiting is the worst. I've been Googling for hours trying to get answers to so much I feel like I've yet to learn and I figure best way is to just join a forum. So hello, I'm Ashley and I definitely need a ttc buddy too :)

Yey :) seems like were all in the same boat then ! Amazeballs- i heard sperm can live for upto 5 days inside us :) ive got a google calander what ive been writing EVERYTHING down on when im fertile when to have sex what my CM is like im obsessed lol but hopefully all this will lead up to getting pregnant :) Shame im so impatient x

He he, me too! I'm also so impatient!! I"ll be fertile on Saturday-Wednesday!!!!
Wow, sperm can live in us for 5 days! I wonder if its still fresh then! Probably a stupid question. Anyway, we are going to give it a go this weekend again.

Yeah I've read they can live anywhere from 5-7 days. This is our first time ttc. Just went off BC 2 weeks ago. Fingers crossed that I'm one of the lucky ones to get pregnant right away. My boyfriend lost a testicle to lymphoma, not entirely sure how that'll affect ttc, but sitting on the 2ww now, so well shall see. I have an app on my phone that keeps track of all that, period, ovulation, when we have sex, ever since we for sure decided I've been pretty obsessed to. :)

My ovulation calender said im fertile now till monday my partners got abit of a bug tho :/ so we'll have to see . ashley its our first time too :D lets hope were the lucky ones lol. What the app called please :) fingers crossed everyone :p x

Hiya! I'd love a buddie too! I'm find the forums all a little bit daunting with keeping track of everyones names etc!

I have been TTCing for five months. Started out hot and heavy with temping and checking my CM. After a lot of stress and dissapointment when all the work added up to a BFN me and DH decided to just let nature take its course!

I finished AF about 5 days ago so am just raring up to get ready for my fertile days. I have a 32-25 day cycle so I am fertile from day 18-25 ish. I am trying to avoid telling my DH about cycle days and OV because he was starting to feel like a sperm bank (his words not mine ). So when I reach day 18 I will just pounce!

Nice to meet you and GL!!

x

Hiya :) nice to meet you ! letting nature take its course and pouncing lol seems a good plan :p i think if you use all the charting like taking temperatures and stuff it just stresses you out and ive read its less likely to happen if your stressed :/ just spontaneous sex is better. My plan is to try like this (having sex every other day) for 4 months and if it hasnt happened by then use a clear blue predictor kit cos ive heard great things about them ! Has anyone else got any back up plans like this ?

Baby dust xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->