i want i need!

Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
I cant stop eating chocolate, and since easter has just come and gone im in heaven, my son had a sh*t load of easter eggs, my fave being nestle smartie ones :lol:it's like when i have some chocolate, i sigh in relief, like i "needed" it, like someone who smokes...ok so befor i got pregnant i liked the odd chocolate bar but this is a joke, im trying to stop it because im going to be HUUUGEE!!!

It's 8:30am and i really want some chocolate!!!:hissy: but im going to be good and have some weetabix instead :lol:

Anyone else a chocaholic? :blush:

Whats the old wives tale on this? girl or boy? :lol:

I feel exactly the same way hun
My lunch yesterday was three dime bars - not the best nutrition in the world!!!!

Have been good today and bought loads of fruit to work, will still probably stop at the shop on the way home !!!!!

Good Luck

Amy xx

I've got lots of fruit because my son loves his oranges, bananas, apples and strawberrys but i cant bring myself round to eating them, when i eat an orange im not enjoying it but i eat it so i can get some nutrition down my neck :lol:

xxx

im the total opposite, chocolate and sweet stuff makes me gag!

In my first pregnancy I lived on Chocolate. Apparently its a scientific fact that chocolate gives you a happy baby and I certainly got one! I wouldnt go on the wifes tales though as sweet things for a girl is it not and savoury for a boy?
oooh, exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->