I want my virginity back!!!

vickyd

Reaction score
By virginity im referring to my pregnancy virginity!!:wacko:
I see newly pregnant women at work, going for first scans ect. and nothing bad crosses their mind... I remember my first pregnancy going for the schedueled tests without a care in the world. The second was a bit harder, as i was worried about hearing the heartbeat (a touch of sixth sense) and now im wondering what the hell will happen the third time!!!

I know what you mean, Im TTC but even if I get a BFP soon, I will be waiting for it to go wrong the whole time. I wish I could have that naivety back I had the first time.

totally agree, thats one thing you lose when you lose a pregnancy, your innocence of how magical a time pregnancy should be,...but its not anymore and never will be. I have only suffered 1 missed miscarriage but cant help but think i'll never have a happy pregnancy again :( x

Definitely. I will never feel comfortable getting to 12 weeks again and think I am ok - I know better now.

I remember the innocence with DS in 2002.

Now I have none of that every time I feel cm I run to the loo..Its like I am just waiting:cry:

I never had the innocence... I was worried before I even got BFP! I guess I read too many threads where it went wrong and that's why I requested an early scan. But even then I was shocked that yes, my worst fears DID come true, it really actually happened to me. :(

My first pregnancy was text book, happy and worry free. My son was born 8lb 6oz and he died 44 hours later the result of malpractice in l&d and neonatal care. My next 2 pregnancies I never worried about miscarriage. For me, it was always the end of the pregnancy, at delivery time, that worried and frightened me. Now after a miscarriage at 6 weeks, there is NO worry free time. I got my BFP today and I'm excited, but waiting for something to go wrong. I wish I was innocent again !

i never new there was such thing as common m/c before i had one, i told everyone the moment i found out as i was so excited went in for an early scan because my doctor is nice and booked one for me took my mum and my oh and found out it was a non viable pregnancy... this time i am not going to tell anyone dont even want to tell oh untill i am 13 weeks haha although that wont happen

I don't think I'll count any pregnancy as a certainty until I actually give birth safely & hold the baby in my arms!

In fact, if I manage to get pregnant again, I don't think I'll even buy anything until the babys born!

I haven't bought anything last pregnancy, and won't until I pass the 12 week mark (if ever). I was so close though, was 11 weeks (baby died at 10 weeks):cry:

I went and bought stuff when i go to 12 weeks, i wish i hadnt, i dont think i will buy anything till i'm viable next time around (if there ever is a next time :()

This is so true i actually hate going for my scans now i cry on the morning of them. I've always had bad news at them so i cant ever see a happy outcome :-( its really upsetting really when you think about it, all the innocence of being happily pregnant lost forever. I really envy those who dont have a care in the world except for mornin sickness & stretch marks, BRING IT ON i say the more puking the better LOL!!!!!! FX'd for us all girls xxxxxxxxxx caz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->